Oneohtrix Point Never - Comissions II

Rubin Farr

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope Bleep get this released soon.

Yeah like right this minute!

I'm usually a patient sort of chap but I want to hear this pronto :music:

Yeah, me too. I haven't any patience whatsoever. Bleep get your shit together.

Bought this yesterday but my turntable is broken and all I have is an EP I really, really want to listen to but just can't.

Though we'd have a digital download card coming with the vinyl...

Bought this yesterday but my turntable is broken and all I have is an EP I really, really want to listen to but just can't.

Though we'd have a digital download card coming with the vinyl...

in the same situation, i'm at my term time address atm and don't have a record player here, so i'm just stuck with the ep and no way to listen to it

it really should be standard to include digital downloads with new records these days

Commissions II > Commissions I

I recorded the EP last night; will try and throw the tracks up on Youtube for people to hear. I'll report back momentarily.

Damn, Warp blocked it like a minute after uploading. Sorry guys.

It will be worth the wait though, trust me. Some really interesting tunes here.

Damn, Warp blocked it like a minute after uploading. Sorry guys.

It will be worth the wait though, trust me. Some really interesting tunes here.

ah damn that's annoying, cheers for trying though

Guest MarcelloJose

Really like this release, Magnetic rose especially. The second part of Abstractions III is awesome as well.

( Also new user yeah gonna read the rules, I actually had an account years back that got deleted for some reason. )

I had a look around on Saturday at the local record stores. It was sold out at Academy in BK then Rough Trade had a line around the corner to get into the store. So yeah fuck RSD.

its a good ep and there are copies sold @ discogs but i considers it mostly "digital music", it might be sound better on wav files, i bet it should be available soon from bleep

To be fair, both of these Commissions LPs are probably the quietest vinyl I own.

Archived