IGNORED

Prententious hipster overload

Npoess

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that ad supposed to be serious or is it being sarcastic/facetious?

I can't imagine anyone giving that spiel and taking themselves seriously...

lol this youtube comment nailed it:

You are different, just like us... - Translation, we're all the same
Together we laugh at conformity - Translation, we laugh at ourselves

Also.. the hotel has it's own bikeshop, café and tattooist (lolol)

Only thing worse than being a hipster, is hating on hipsters, but this is simply too much to take.

i hate the word 'microbrewery'

FUCKING YES.

They are doing the 'first' in Brighton in a few months... shame the Harvey's brewery thats been in Lewes (very close by has its on brewhouse and also delivers in Brighton pubs) isnt getting credit...oh well, Im sure some rich ity boys that are 'bored of the rat race' (exbankers etc) will be amazing.

Ugh makes me angry.

Also hope they get closed down for poisoning people.

I think this ad might be the thing that finally makes the hipsterdome implode

I am not going to comment on the video; that has already been done by many others. However I would like to point out that it is not legal to use songs that have not been purchased for commercial use; without crediting the creators of said songs; - I keep hearing "preview" in the background, which leads me to believe that the song has only been downloaded in it's preview form and has then not been purchased for use in a public video. For example

-
-
and so on.. This is not cool guys!

looooooooooooooooool

I am not going to comment on the video; that has already been done by many others. However I would like to point out that it is not legal to use songs that have not been purchased for commercial use; without crediting the creators of said songs; - I keep hearing "preview" in the background, which leads me to believe that the song has only been downloaded in it's preview form and has then not been purchased for use in a public video. For example 0:12 - 0:25 - 0:38 and so on.. This is not cool guys!

looooooooooooooooool

oh fuck, that's good.

"Now a creative meltingpot buzzing with authentic vibes"

*creativeness consists of buying a v-neck t-shirt, getting a sailer tattoo and receiving café money from your parents*

Archived