IGNORED

m&m's

Guest bitroast

best m&m flavour?   

30 members have voted

1. 1. peanut specific

As much as I love peanut butter, the peanut M&M is just way better. The PB one tastes like it just has far too much sugar added (to a candy that is basically just sugar anyway).

Guest bitroast

ah cool.

you hardly ever see the peanut butter m&m's here but few shops import/stock them. a bit of a rarity.

this thread is already helping me better understand peanut butter m&m's place in the world.

As much as I love peanut butter, the peanut M&M is just way better. The PB one tastes like it just has far too much sugar added (to a candy that is basically just sugar anyway).

Guest bitroast

the correct answer is actually when they had the cookie filled ones https://shamecon.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/crispymms.jpg

oh yesss. i love getting the green variety pack, grabbing a bigger sized m and biting into it assuming it is going to be peanut when in reality it's actually a crispy.

i was considering being more lenient with the poll options but was more curious about the peanut / peanut butter thing going on so please, by all means, please post alternate favourite flavours if you got 'em.

I thought this thread was going to be about normal vs peanut ones :(

MELT MY DICK IN YO MOUF NOT IN YO HAND

that sounds really really painful lol....

thats a bj from one of these guys right?

18lsr84yxiniujpg.jpg

This is really hard for me, peanut butter edges out only because it satisfies my chocolate and PB cravings at once: it's like a reese's pieces M&M hybrid

i'm actually really offended there's no option for the crispy ones

ejSY4.jpg

A snickers SLAB / DONK drove by my house yesterday. There's some other candy one in my neighborhood but I forget which.

There's a Skittles one that drives around here. A guy turned a taxi into a Reese's car, and there's also a Sprite car. Fucking morons.

lol yeh donks - nvr seen any in straya eva b4, can't beleev all the diff chips n' lollies n' product siign wraps + rims etc ffs murca gotta luv it™ nom nom chocky.

anyway soz bak 2 m+m's + M =3M by nic hess:

mmm.jpg

Archived