IGNORED

colleagues at colundi "one and all" SPAM email

J3FF3R00

yeah, I just spent my savings on a sweet deal down in Nigeria, I have a guy down there who is hooking me up.

If its the same guy who sorted me out, I'm still waiting for him to get back to me after I paid the $30,000 deposit. Hopefully it won't be too much longer though, he said sometimes these transactions can take a while....

PS I did once buy something from Rephlex, I got Wisp's "We Miss You" which is still fantastic.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Except even that is strangely worded: pledges do indeed start from $3, but to get the digital album you have to pledge at least the $30 tier.

That was due to a misunderstanding - all tiers will get a digital download according to Grant. Kickstarter does not allow you to change your tiers after launch, thus causing real tears.

Really, so the $3 will definitely get me the digital version then - fo' sho' ? (well depending on whether they hit the goal which is looking increasingly unlikely)

In any case, whoever sent those emails out definitely messed up. The only appropriate use of that list would be emailing fans about more Aphex Twin, not marketing some try-hard new-age nonsense about mystic frequencies. I don't appreciate my email address being given out so freely for online marketing purposes.

Disappointed to see this project on the front page of WATMM, too. This colundi magic crystal shit is being shoved down my throat way too hard right now :nope:

Edit: And our very own Joyrex created the Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/watmmofficial/the-colundi-sequence-level-9-colundi-everyone?ref=card

What's up with that?

edit2: stop trying to make colundi happen

While I created and manage the Kickstarter, I did NOT send out the emails, nor was I aware they were going to be sent. The email addresses gathered for the Caustic Window Kickstarter were intended to be used solely for that purpose.

1. colundi festival – saturday april 13th 2013 location carn glaze caverns capacity 303 (1 application per colleague)
2. undisclosed – friday 20th march 2015 9.23am (penzance mean time) location the moor
3. vernal equinox invocation – friday 20th march 2015 22.45 (gmt) location colundi hub #001
4. inauguration of colundi nod #003 – thursday 26th march 2015 16:00 (gmt)
5. classified

How is this connected to the TIMECUBE though

^^This may be the most accurate response, in fact. I got the email. I scanned it for references to wives of Nigerian Under Secretaries of State for Agriculture and Juju Development and, when finding none, got irritated with Grant. He deserves it for the similarity. He also needs to lay off the salvia, or whatever lead to this cockamamie scheme

Anyone get the feeling Troon = Pissed/stoned/wasted Grant from Rephlex.

Some of the ramblings troon did were pretty on par with some of the rephlex gobblety gook.

I donated 30, if it is funded, I'm holding it to them for my free shack in the middle of nowhere UK for raves. Th' fuck not?

FYI North America, my living room is a colundi sanctuary open to anyone with some shrooms. There is some vegetation nearby in the kitchen, I haven't washed the dishes in a while. Hope The One drops by.

Guest yikes

pretty typical reaction from a bunch of closed minded folks here on teh wattms

why is everyone being some mean to grant?

holy shit

out of respect for the massive catalog and endless rephlex isms the man gets a pass forever more.

so much music in the discography I haven't yet heard on rephlex ,it'll keep me intrigued for years

i think the lot of you missed the plur vibe the first time around,including the pure dutch e/4 way cid and teh microdots and have not one fucking clue

then salmming redruth?

shame on you,what if he is grant?

the modern face of wattm is anything but conducive to creativity or thinking outside the box,and in a way mirrors the profuse shitty digitized,bar coded shrink wrapped,spreadsheeted to death iPhone to phacecrook instascam farce recognition darpa cia mi5 governed by the 1% world we now live in

if afx showed up under an alias and spoke his mind he would be banned and deemed a hippy weirdo whoose spellin annoyed youse

happy now?

Anyone get the feeling Troon = Pissed/stoned/wasted Grant from Rephlex.

I've been saying this for years.

Or at least I said it once, years ago.

Anyway, soz, but I've already applied for citizenship in Ceeland.

For a moment, the mail brought back fantasies from the early nineties. It was fun...

Does this mean I am friends with Grant though? Or am I on a list of some guy in the Ukraine whose sole purpose is to crack my credit card details?

Archived