IGNORED

colleagues at colundi "one and all" SPAM email

J3FF3R00

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's just a stupid idea, stop being so defensive and insecure about it.

Look, the Colundi sanctuary idea is nice and all, but the thing is is it's a fucking art project and they're pitching it to us like it's a fucking investment.

It's not. It's a god damn art project.

I'm not going to give you money to make an album which I then get to enjoy later. That's not how it works and that's not how it ever has worked.

How are they pitching it to us like an investment? Are they promising increased returns on your money?

And albums have been made that way plenty, the process just wasn't as transparent before.

Also the new mix from Aleksi is pretty goddamned sweet.

..if having a braindance bunker isn't what this forum is about then what the hell are we doing?

Bossman busting in dropping boss knowledge.

Does this mean I am friends with Grant though? Or am I on a list of some guy in the Ukraine whose sole purpose is to crack my credit card details?

Are you suggesting the two options are mutually exclusive?

guys I'm releasing an album this summer. There's also this house and land I've been looking at moving into, I mean sharing, I'll include it as part of the album. 99% of you live nowhere near it and you'll never set foot on it, but for a low low 30 grand on indigogo it can be mine, er, yours

guys I'm releasing an album this summer. There's also this house and land I've been looking at moving into, I mean sharing, I'll include it as part of the album. 99% of you live nowhere near it and you'll never set foot on it, but for a low low 30 grand on indigogo it can be mine, er, yours

I'd pitch in to help buy him a house. Hell, I'd do that with any of my friends too.

does it explain who pays the property tax? or what happens if/when squatters take it over? who will oversee upkeep? it says something about the frequencies playing at the site but what if someone vandalizes the 'somehow' that they accomplish that? who pays to fix it then? if multiple nodes are built, how are they 'linked' and how do they 'grow'? maybe you accept them saying that 'somehow' they will have these frequencies going at this site as a proper explanation of what it is, but i don't.

does it explain who pays the property tax? or what happens if/when squatters take it over? who will oversee upkeep? it says something about the frequencies playing at the site but what if someone vandalizes the 'somehow' that they accomplish that? who pays to fix it then? if multiple nodes are built, how are they 'linked' and how do they 'grow'? maybe you accept them saying that 'somehow' they will have these frequencies going at this site as a proper explanation of what it is, but i don't.

18f53a963e6a1a52908a8329f8a94a91-d4d80z0

It's $30

do you really care about all of that information over $30?

If so you need to get a job

lelel no. Unless you sign an agreement to take part ownership in the land (a document which you would be damn sure you've signed as it would be several pages of legalese where you would sign several times), you wouldn't be liable.

As of now all we've done is send money over the interwebs to someone.

Tbh imho it's a bit daft proposition (still keeping an open mind to the possibility that it's one colossal pisstake), but I nonetheless wish the giant dreidel-people nothing but success in this endeavour.

Which leads me too my next points: ffs

its an email, just delet if yr panties get so in a bunch

pretty sure your "donation" entities you to the digital vinyls, which can be thought of as "purchasing" said musics

pretty sure your "donation" entities you to the digital vinyls, which can be thought of as "purchasing" said musics

exactly!

And you get the music even if you donate at the lowest tier, $3.

Seems like a no-brainer

Does this mean I am friends with Grant though? Or am I on a list of some guy in the Ukraine whose sole purpose is to crack my credit card details?

Are you suggesting the two options are mutually exclusive?

Well, I hope Grant doesn't have ties with ukraine hackers. If he has, he shouldn't have sold his cw album. He'd be in the money already.

Ggoing with the scenario gr doesnt have ties with ukr hackers, yeah, it's kind of an either or situation.

Edit:

Internationally distributed marihuana

ACKWTF!?!?!!!!

I really wasn't expecting to see my username pop up when I clicked on the link in that article. I don't know what to make of ANY of this. I feel dirty.

ACKWTF!?!?!!!!

I really wasn't expecting to see my username pop up when I clicked on the link in that article. I don't know what to make of ANY of this. I feel dirty.

Dude, you should start a kickstarter to get the article wiped of the face of factmag. Start a thread about it here at watmm and get a new article about it at factmag. Depending on the speed a black hole might erupt. And we could buy ourselves this black hole with the money from the colundi kickstarter and create our very own idm-ology sect.

Archived