IGNORED

Four Drukqs inspired tracks

fxbip

very cool. the timbres are quite drukqsy. reminiscent of afx/subtle audio/steinvord which is nice.

you prob could have got away with pretending to be afx dumps on a new SC page if u wanted to fool some of the slower users. :nelson:

Drukqs inspired indeed. It's interesting how a specific sound/style can force you to notate the influence whereas a different specific sound/style can encompass an entire genre and require no such qualifications (R&B, mainstream Pop Country, etc.).

All four tracks sound alike enough to me that I wonder if you could combine them into one four minute or so track and keep the character of each while making them more dynamic together than they are apart?

Well done for what you are going for here though as I feel like making this was a challenge of ear fatigue!

Yeah! Super good. Could use some movement in the stereo field, and some gating would make it sound cleaner, that's a lot of how afx manages to juggle the sounds in Drukqs and Syro

By the way, I don't want to be too critical. This stuff is good as it is! I grabbed the 128's off soundcloud.

Madness pt 2 is good as well.

How do you do those acid flurries in Ableton? Like on the track 'Blood'. That's always been an aspect of Drukqs style tracks I love the most. It's like they are talking to each other..call and response.

Guest nbven

MAN! This is tottally awesome works! These chaotic drum and electric as hell bass along with beautiful harmonic lead and solo parts... So nice.

I'd add more warmth to the final mix though :happy:

Let me shake your hand for such a nice work!

How do you do those acid flurries in Ableton? Like on the track 'Blood'. That's always been an aspect of Drukqs style tracks I love the most. It's like they are talking to each other..call and response.

The acid on these tracks are mainly Absynth,Synplant with some Amber.If i remember well the acid on Blood is absynth with a self made patch with 8ve/19 tuning for a nice detuned effect.

Thank you all guys for listening!!Its always nice to know some people like my music.

I know the mixes are not the best,it need a bit more spacing,work with stereo field and overall cleanliness im gonna try to do better next tracks.

Guest Snazzell

It's a little more synthetic than Drukqs but there are lots of similarities. I like it a lot though.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived