IGNORED

"How will u react if Aphex Twin says he will release Melodies from mars at the end of the year?"

Guest skibby

Some link to the photo of the famous Jessica?. Is she funkable?.

RDJ female fans turn me on :catrecline:

mate... she's like, a kid. i mean, judging by her deviantart page. i wish we'd stop talking about her, it's pretty creepy. she has nothing to do with richard whatsoever.

Agreed. This really, really creeped me out.

And I like MFM but I never understood why people could think of it as his best work. AB5 was always my fave unreleased album anyway, if there's anything that should get a proper release it's that... Would be cool to hear the full Mr. Men release / MFM reworks of course, but I'm not expecting anything, being as spoiled as we're already are :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some link to the photo of the famous Jessica?. Is she funkable?.

RDJ female fans turn me on :catrecline:

mate... she's like, a kid. i mean, judging by her deviantart page. i wish we'd stop talking about her, it's pretty creepy. she has nothing to do with richard whatsoever.

Agreed. This really, really creeped me out.

And I like MFM but I never understood why people could think of it as his best work. AB5 was always my fave unreleased album anyway, if there's anything that should get a proper release it's that... Would be cool to hear the full Mr. Men release / MFM reworks of course, but I'm not expecting anything, being as spoiled as we're already are :)

i am a friend of jessica's, and i can 100% confirm she does not know richard. sorry guys.

Jessica hangs out in the #idm chatroom on irc.musicplanet.com if anyone wants to talk to her and realize she's a high school sophomore and as annoying as you think.

On topic: I have no doubt that he will release a proper version of MFM... given the affinity he has recently of dumping old tracks. In fact, he probably already compiled collections of "Release Soon" tracks while in the process of The Dump. I believe this because on his SAW 1.5 playlist he said he has more tracks but will save them for a re-issue of SAW 85-92 some time soon.

Seeing as he's got more albums on the way this could happen. I've never heard the version that's going around now, I'll wait for the proper release methinks. (Don't let me down Richard).

Jessica hangs out in the #idm chatroom on irc.musicplanet.com if anyone wants to talk to her and realize she's a high school sophomore and as annoying as you think.

Sorry to drag the saga out further but in her defence some of her tracks are really good and contain a lot of ideas, considering she's only in her mid-teens or whatever.

Guest kymppinetti

she apparently lurks here too. so...

HI JESSICA!

Archived