Working LEGO Turntable

Joyrex

• 6 months later...

Turns out there's been a whole little Lego record player building scene on Youtube for a few years, who'd have thought?

The one you posted is by far the nicest looking though, although one of the oldest ones has it beat on the presentation front:

Edited by RSP

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Hugh Mughnus
      All,
      I did not see a thread like this yet so figured I'd see what kind of response I get.

This is a place to post all things stereo related. For example, what kind of amp/reciever/speakers/sub do you use? Do you prefer vintage or modern stereo equipment? Headphones? Different brands of stereo equipment, pros/cons. etc.

Also, post pictures of your setup guys and gals! My listening rooms are really important to me, it would be cool to see what everyones listening spaces look like.

• By user
      Finished soldering my 4th eurorack module today, the turing machine by music thing. Even though I didn't add any extra flux while soldering I noticed the boards were quite sticky and had some specks of solder on them so decided to try to clean them a bit with cotton swabs and 96% alcohol. While doing this a whole bunch of the joints developed a white crust that doesn't look good at all. I googled a bit but got overwhelmed trying to figure out what it could be so I turn to the watmm hive-mind for help. Here's a pic: (feel free to ridicule my crummy soldering skills)

This is after going over the whole board, as you can see not all the joints are as badly affected... I used 60/40 leaded soldering tin with a flux core. There's still a lot of flux but I stopped what I was doing when I noticed the white oxidation or whatever it is.   
      Anyone have any idea what I should do? I've some distilled water as well but don't wanna try anything else before getting some advice from someone who isn't as ignorant as myself.