IGNORED

Met Rich at BLOC weekend

AnalogueCreamPie

I'm afraid no pictures, and it was a small exchange. Must say, it was incredibly surreal seeing that oh-so-familiar face whilst tripping your nuts off! He rocked up next to the bar near my mate & I... I asked if he was playing & he just shrugged & shook his head.

Still, as unexciting as that sounds, it still made my night! We thought he might be the secret guest DJ but no such luck :(

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah walked past him on saturday there... at least you said something, I just gawked and acted like a fangirl with my friend. not sure what I'd say anyway. cry at his face maybe.

I hurled some happy rants out of my window at him.

"WE WERE AT THAT CHALET

FUCKING DRUGS

DISGUSTING"

And, embarrassingly:

"RICHARD I WUB UR MUSIX"

Needless to say, over the whole minute or so he was near my chalet he didn't look round once p.s I was on the second floor in my kitchen cooking something highly volatile on the hob so I couldn't go out and touch him with my genitals.

Yeah to be honest I'm surprised he stuck around for as long as he did! he was there for about 5 mins then gone.. I was expecting him to be accosted in the first minute. Weirdly, no one really started approaching him. I think some people were to mashed to even notice.

I would flip my shit if I saw him.. and I'm sure not say a thing.

edit: I live in Miami and see a lot of the EDMers around during WMC. Kaskade, Sebastian Engrosso etc. never cared. RDJ is probably the only person I would actually be star struck.

you should've given him a present, thanking him for Syro / EP / Soundcloud fakes, etc

#twoismtakingthingstoofar

Yeah ACP what the fuck, he gives all this shit to us and this is how you thank him ? By doing nothing and asking for more shit ? Jeebus...

:emotawesomepm9: awesome that must have been

Cool! RDJ is def someone i would go up to. Not while tripping tho. would probably end up saying "god i love you" while tripping.

I see a few celebs (even minor ones) in NYC and I can never get the nerve to go up to them unless im genuinely interested in what theyre doing or if I have a connection to what theyve done or if Im obsessed w something they may be obsessed w too (although I kick myself for not going up to bjork and asking her about the afx sc dump. lol. I hadnt spoken about it to anyone IRL and I knew she had to have heard it)

Yeah to be honest I'm surprised he stuck around for as long as he did! he was there for about 5 mins then gone.. I was expecting him to be accosted in the first minute. Weirdly, no one really started approaching him. I think some people were to mashed to even notice.

he hung out right at the back of the centre stage during Jon Hopkins, me and friends were just away from him. He started chatting to some totally wasted guy in a morph suit for a bit, but guess he wanted to generally keep a low profile.

I'm afraid no pictures, and it was a small exchange. Must say, it was incredibly surreal seeing that oh-so-familiar face whilst tripping your nuts off! He rocked up next to the bar near my mate & I... I asked if he was playing & he just shrugged & shook his head.

Still, as unexciting as that sounds, it still made my night! We thought he might be the secret guest DJ but no such luck :(

HI JESSICA!

I 'met' Sharon Stone when I was walking through Kensington smoking a reefer. She got out of a taxi to go into a hotel and barged into me to avoid the awaiting paparazzi. She looked pretty rough, I almost didn't recognise her. She didn't apologise for breaking my stride. Rude.

Fast forward an hour on the same day (still stoned) and I spotted Helena Christensen walking into a lingerie shop on Carnaby Street. Stunning. Stood and gawped at the window for a minute or two while she looked at bras.

It was a strange day.

Shook George Clooney's hand once. He was surprisingly short. Google says he's 5'11 but that's bollocks.

Didn't meet RDJ at Bloc. Probably just as well as I spent half the time tripping balls and the other half gakked up so I would probably have either stroked his face or massaged my ego. Also, people's privacy should be respected and that. He chose wisely tho, I've seen Jon Hopkins a few times so opted for Moodyman instead...his set was shit.

So did you find out whether it was Heat or Night ?

This is the duty of every watmm member, to ask anything else is a betrayal.

Archived