IGNORED

Germanwings 4u9525

I think he was on some medicine and he got some weird side effects like feeling unreal or some dellusional state these kind of things and this made it easier for him to kill all and himself .

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a terrible thing but we know psychopaths or people having psychotic episodes exist, so on a global scale, the real shocking part of this whole thing for me is the media reaction. This really is the best thing for them, isn't it? Guaranteed viewers, the journalist battle begins, who can come up with the crudest headline, who prints the best face-close-up of unpixelated relatives ariving at the airport? I get how the public wants to know about how and why a plane crashed. Me too, I hate flying. But I'd like to hear one good, morally understable reason for a single journalist to be at the crashsite, videotaping relatives from behind the fence. This is a real life horror story and we all like a good old front row seat. Did you catch the moment of realization on that guy's face that his loved ones are dead? Are we gonna use the frame where he's still got an expression of disbelief on his face or should we go for the one that's got full tears and mouth-covering going on? No, I think I'm feeling subtle today, we're just gonna zoom in on the frozen eyes riiiiight....NOW! A blue filter to set the mood is self-explanatory. I have no problem with the jokes in this thread or with any resulting internet meme about this. But I never cease to be amazed at the hypocritical press vultures and the self-declared celebrity spokespeople who express their deep sorrow that really has about the same emotional depth that goes along with them loosing a packet of crisps or something.

Copilot guy lived half an hour from my house by the way. I flew the same route four times last year, but with another airline. I even videotaped those mountains from above, and the very first video I took on that SD card, coindidentally, was a shot of the Düsseldorf Airport's Memorial Room as I was killing time there. I made an audio recording of the (empty) room's ambience, too. That has a very eerie notion for me now.

Guest chunky

MH disasters were suspicious

What I suspect is that somebody(from mossad,mi6,cia,haklyut, private security, etc), a boss or leader inside the security services of one country, sent a small team to destroy the planes. MH was quite likely. Germanwings, there's not enough evidence that the co-pilot did it on purpose. The door and controls could have been rigged by malevolent ppl.

Speaking of meds, I think chunky's lost his. Don't worry el chunk, as an honorary member of the jewlluminati, I can tell you we had nothing to do with this.

Also lol at triachus.

Edit: although shouldn't it be in a more German manner?

Pilot: knock knock

Copilot: who's there?

Pilot: it's me the pilot, please let me in.

Copilot: I can't because I have a mental condition which is currently in control of my emotions.

Guest fiznuthian

Yeah if anything it's quite normal. Pilots flying airliners into mountains. Arabians burning people alive. American troops killing civilians. Kids shooting up schools.

Just another day on planet earth.

Guest chunky

Malaysian airlines was Mossad most likely. The political situation in Russia and Malaysia makes it obvious.

I don't believe Germanwings is definitely a conspiracy.

The co-pilot has died, so the media is allowed to say whatever it wants. There may not be a conspiracy, but there is a distasteful media scrum. Facts, logic, evidence... gotta love them.

If one of you watmm members died tomorrow in suspicious circumstances, then the entire media blamed you for something that you didn't do, how would your relatives feel?

It's not that it must be a conspiracy. But I'm not ignoring the possibility because 9/11 and Malaysian planes were conspiracies. I'm not convinced that Germanwings in particular was a conspiracy. It could have been the cabin air supply that was bad. It could have been the copilot. If I were the investigator or the parents I would be very keen to establish the objective proof of the matter.

Why must there be a conspiracy? Bad shit happens all the time without any massive conspiracy behind it.

Exactly. I'm convinced that many people are subconsciously drawn to the conspiracy stuff as a coping mechanism. In that it's more comfortable to think that somebody/something is in control, even if malicious, than accepting that the world is chaotic and fucked up.

Everything HAS to be able to be put in a nice, neatly labeled mental box. People are pattern seers even when there is none.

Guest chunky

He might be innocent. I didn't say Germanwings is definitely a conspiracy. I don't know.

How would you feel if your name and face was all over the press and you were innocent yet nobody believed your story?

There were some guys from my hometown who were arrested for murder, they were in prison for a long time. Later, they were declared innocent. My grandfather was one of their many supporters.

There are good reasons to ask for more solid proof, think of the man's family for one.

Yeah?

Yeah, there's something I want to say

I feel your hands on my body

Every time you think of me

Hey chunky, yeah?

Even though you're so far away

I feel your hands on my body

Every time you think of me, boy

Recordings indicate he already was acting weird before the pilot went to take a shit (he was off for 7min or something, definitely poop). Like answering "hopefully" or "we'll see" when he was asked to prepare the landing.

The proper one.

Archived