IGNORED

Germanwings 4u9525

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest skibby

number one evidence of the Illumati conspiracy is that you find no evidence. they cover their tracks just like james moriarty, some say even better.

Guest fiznuthian

holy shit

http://www.parismatch.com/Actu/International/Exclusive-The-final-moments-before-the-crash-736774

Paris Match and Bild obtained a video taken during the final seconds of the fated Germanwings flight 4U9525 and found among the wreckage by a source close to the investigation. Its origin – a cell phone – was clear. The scene was so chaotic that it was hard to identify people, but the sounds of the screaming passengers made it perfectly clear that they were aware of what was about to happen to them. One can hear cries of “My God” in several languages. Metallic banging can also be heard more than three times, perhaps of the pilot trying to open the cockpit door with a heavy object. Towards the end, after a heavy shake, stronger than the others, the screaming intensifies. Then nothing.

Fuck. That is heavy.

unspeakably bad.

legalize mdma for fucks sake. or legalize suicide to weed out these types.

Eh, if anything, this whole thing only underlines the importance of the war on drugs. It's a scientific fact that drugs (weed, mdma, heroin) triggers depression and generally turns users/addicts into brainless idiots. So no, the only thing "legalizing" will lead to is more plane crashes. And surely no one wants that (not even pathetic drug addicts).

holy shit

http://www.parismatch.com/Actu/International/Exclusive-The-final-moments-before-the-crash-736774

Paris Match and Bild obtained a video taken during the final seconds of the fated Germanwings flight 4U9525 and found among the wreckage by a source close to the investigation. Its origin – a cell phone – was clear. The scene was so chaotic that it was hard to identify people, but the sounds of the screaming passengers made it perfectly clear that they were aware of what was about to happen to them. One can hear cries of “My God” in several languages. Metallic banging can also be heard more than three times, perhaps of the pilot trying to open the cockpit door with a heavy object. Towards the end, after a heavy shake, stronger than the others, the screaming intensifies. Then nothing.

This is really making me not want to fly next month =(

I'm quitting planes now :catnope:

In 2013 there were 3 billion plane passengers, 265 deaths. Planes are the safest means of transportation.

Oh I know the statistics... but I have really bad anxiety that sidesteps logical thinking with things like this.

What if my plane is the statistic? Type of thing.

In 2013 there were 3 billion plane passengers, 265 deaths. Planes are the safest means of transportation.

bicycles and cars get into a lot of accidents due to user error, but if you're a skilled, cautious rider/driver, then your risk must be way lower. you can't control what pilot you get on an airplane, and what their level of skill and caution are. i think the fear comes from this logic.

This.

My earlier post wasn't supposed to be rational anyway :cisfor:

bicycles and cars get into a lot of accidents due to user error, but if you're a skilled, cautious rider/driver, then your risk must be way lower. you can't control what pilot you get on an airplane, and what their level of skill and caution are. i think the fear comes from this logic.

Exactly!!

Guest skibby

unspeakably bad.

legalize mdma for fucks sake. or legalize suicide to weed out these types.

Eh, if anything, this whole thing only underlines the importance of the war on drugs. It's a scientific fact that drugs (weed, mdma, heroin) triggers depression and generally turns users/addicts into brainless idiots. So no, the only thing "legalizing" will lead to is more plane crashes. And surely no one wants that (not even pathetic drug addicts).

I disagree, if MDMA were prescribed, it wouldnt be as hard for those who need it to acquire. Anybody could potentially become a Lubitz, and all the good drugs are illegal. Coincidence?

ahem this has nothing to do with drugs

anyway the media is sick these days. what is happening to the family of the copilot (who is not guilty yet! just speculations...) and to the people in the little town where all the school victims come from... just sick.

also after this mental illness will be linked with suicide attacks and terror which is NOT the case. if the copilot was depressed and guilty of the crash (which we both don't know yet again) it would be a very very rare thing that a depressed man will do. even for a psychotic or narcist or anything. so it's very dangerous how the media builds new pressure against mental ill people... well.

well there's a lot of evidence.

the copilot's family hasn't been mentioned anywhere. they are totally shielded off.

also there's a big difference between simply mental illness and mental illness combined with responsibility for the safe travel of hundreds of humans.

ahem this has nothing to do with drugs

anyway the media is sick these days. what is happening to the family of the copilot (who is not guilty yet! just speculations...) and to the people in the little town where all the school victims come from... just sick.

also after this mental illness will be linked with suicide attacks and terror which is NOT the case. if the copilot was depressed and guilty of the crash (which we both don't know yet again) it would be a very very rare thing that a depressed man will do. even for a psychotic or narcist or anything. so it's very dangerous how the media builds new pressure against mental ill people... well.

It's pretty evident by now though isn't it? Especially considering what phling just posted. Being cautious is a good thing, but I think it's safe to assume what the cause is.

Also: http://news.aviation-safety.net/2013/12/22/list-of-aircraft-accidents-caused-by-pilot-suicide/+ http://news.aviation-safety.net/2015/03/26/list-of-aircraft-accidents-and-incidents-deliberately-caused-by-pilots/

Whatever the case, it's horrible for everyone involved. All I can say.

Guest skibby

it takes a special kind of illness to want to take out ~150 people with yourself.

yes, hitherto unheard of.

Archived