IGNORED

"Her" voice sampled, piece I kinda proud of

Guest nbven

Guest nbven

Hello, Music Makers!

It's not really recent creation, but I wanted to share with you this tune I made in November last year, I remember posting it in releases sections.

So, comment please and I really want to know what you think about it. More important share your mood after you finish.

I was highly inspired by Richard's (esp Window Licker), Squarepusher and VS works as well as random ambient music I've been listening at that time.

Close your eyes, dive in :)

I like the human voice taken out of context with just syllables. You don't have any full words which is really cool. I'm assuming you sampled from the bits when she's singing?

I think it does get a little repetitive at points, adding more layers would be good to extend a section. Drums are really loud in the second part

Guest nbven

thanks for feedback :) interesting observation!

It's sampled from this one

I need to work more intense on my mastering. never enough of it... never perfect

Guest nbven

I love doing that. I haven't released many tracks I have with her voice. But I have this one which is a a girl who insist in fuck with a friend of mine. She recorded and sent it, so I made musk with it.

https://soundcloud.com/geosmina/urgida

Really good tracks of yours!

Maaaan, great track ! I love women voice in tracks, esp this tender and soft vibes... I love when they sing, I love when they talk, just perfect and all this different tembres, tones and accents! Have to do more of it. Your track definitely deserves respect :)

P.S. think about produc 29 :D

Guest nbven

oh, I thought that it was your girlfriend or something. Still beautiful composition!

you just revealed my future works... it's in my upcoming plans to record some of my friends and girlfriend

thanks for appreciation !

feeling very chilled oot.

I like that piano over the top half way through. A bit long for me, but if someone wants to get immersed you've definitely given them the chance.

The drums at the end seem less thought out than the rest of the track, maybe it's just the sound of them to me though.

Nice track!

Hey Geo, a solid track! The progression is good, and many elements make sense, not to mention the voice is lovely!

The only kind of feedback I can think of is that the snare toward the end which comes in at 5:07 doesn't seem right. I think it's a combination of things. The timbre of the snare is kind of off... I suggest you should experiment with a different sound, or perhaps see if a subtle low pass filter on it makes it more interesting. I think you should mess around with the velocity more, it sounds kinda machine-gunny which doesn't seem right. The rhythm I think needs more fleshing out as well. I think you were going for a crescendo there after the previous buildup, so I think that needs further fleshing out :)

Besides that, as I said, loverly track :)

Archived