IGNORED

april fools from radiohead, probably.

hobermonster

saw this and gave it a listen. got a good laugh. whoever did this could have tried a little harder though.

Surprise! Radiohead have announced their long-gestating follow-up to 2011’s The King of Limbs — it’s called Alraune and features 12 new tracks from the band. The album’s epic, 10 minute first single, “Metastasis” is streaming below. Details of the album’s release are forthcoming, but we’re seeing unverified reports that, like Thom Yorke’s Tomorrow’s Modern Boxes, it will be released on Saturday April 4th via BitTorrent and Bandcamp.

http://prettymuchamazing.com/music/radiohead-announce-new-album-alraune

anyone find any aphex fools day pranks this year?

Ha this is the first year in a long time that there actually can't be an AFX release April Fools joke. I feel like it's almost gotten to be a tradition around here

Guest bitroast

Ha this is the first year in a long time that there actually can't be an AFX release April Fools joke. I feel like it's almost gotten to be a tradition around here

hehe yeah, what exactly is there to joke about.

rare unreleased archive of hours of aphex twin tunes from saw1 era appearing online?? already done!!

http://www.factmag.com/2014/04/01/material-from-aphex-twins-lost-selected-ambient-works-vol-3-surfaces-online-listen-here/

2001’s oft-maligned Drukqs isn’t exactly anybody’s favourite Richard D. James album, and stories have long circulated about the circumstances behind the record’s troubled release

What? It's mine.

Edit: Oh it's an April Fool's joke article.lol

Edit: Oh it's also 3 years old lol lol lol

Oh wow. Haven't heard Bradley in a few weeks so I kinda forgot that it was an afx track for the first 20 seconds. I was pleasantly surprised, thought it was a good fake with its quiet groooove :)

Archived