Battlefield Heroes Volume 1 - Missqulater VS. Mopfunk

0004803462_10.jpg:music: Battlefield Heroes Volume 1 - Missqulater VS. Mopfunk :music:

VUR042 Battlefield Heroes Volume 1

SPLIT TAPE - MISSQULATER VS MOPFUNK

Side A from Japan the mighty Missqulater

Side B from USA the mucka Mopfunk

the incredible first installment in an ongoing series of funky Braindance split tapes featuring Virtual Urban Legends and Heroes each with 30 minutes to prove that knowing acid is half the battle!!! ultra limited run of 50 units these acid strategy tapes will sell out!!

• 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By auxien
      just happened across this YT channel that's basically just a trove of tape rips (mostly it seems at least) of DJ sets. clicked on a few and listening to this FSOL one right now: 
      and starting this Carl Cox mix right now it sounds wild:
      [edit: that bassline that comes in at 22:11 is so goddamned dirty. so many awesome synth lines all throughout this thing tho fuckin hell]
      anyway i imagine a lot of this is available elsewhere but i'm guessing there's definitely some in here that isn't. maybe dig and share some gems. seemed maybe worth its own topic for sharing ones from this channel and similar era rarities stuff in the same vein...archive.org probably has some up there as well.
    • By saltmarket
      Saltmarket, July 2020

• By acroplane
      Anodyne - Decay (Acroplane Recordings)
      Irish artist Anodyne returns to Acroplane following releases with Skam and Analogical Force with Decay - a darkrave colossus that is likely his most explosive release since his 2010 LP, Corrosion.

This is the first of a series of releases on Acroplane that will be released on physical formats as well as the usual digital files. For this release 150 copies will be available on audio cassette.

A small number of t-shirts are available for purchase too.
      Available to pre-order now via the Acroplane Bandcamp and also Bleep
      Released Friday 3rd July on www.acroplane.org
      Released everywhere else on Monday 13th July
      https://soundcloud.com/acroplane/anodyne-decay-lp-clips

• By auxien
      listened to this a couple times now, diverse and rich album, hits on a lot of moods and gets a bit towards the experimental at times without ever losing ground. good grooves and good tunes. 
      https://zabtesote.bandcamp.com/album/pend

• By feltopptak
      Bodyverse - I Could Go Lucid

https://lontanoseries.bandcamp.com/album/i-could-go-lucid

‘I Could Go Lucid’ is about an instant of awareness in which I realise I could have the chance to create an astonishing reality, if only I could keep consciousness while dreaming, for more than an ephemeral moment. Lucid dreams mean to me a chance to create perfection as I feel they release the power of imagination in its whole potential. Imagination becomes matter to interact with. It’s the brain’ s virtual reality, the off limits oneiric one. As well as in dreams, also in the in musical creative process I perceive a certain amount of surreal content, and it too links with imagination and with the act of materialising ideas. For this reason I am currently experimenting through improvisation, in a journey between surrealism, expressionism and situationist drift. I try to let ideas flow, so my will subordinates to accidents and emotions. I become an explorer or a traveller with an uncertain destination. This atmosphere has resulted in a creation of six pieces in which the priority is simply to keep the integrity of the original idea itself. Nothing has been planned nor post-produced.  This is involuntary music.