IGNORED

"CHARISMATIC INTEGRITY SLAM" (New shit!!!)

J3FF3R00

RE: Facebook

here;s a happyvert I made for my new record "CHARISMATIC INTEGRITY SLAM" coming soon. Hoping the quality of my art improves as the promotion campaign continue.

10983480_870999976296555_556633977242952

also from facebook...

"it's kind of veering between ep and mini album, I think if I produce a proper cover (which is looking unlikely due to expense and lack of time) I'll call it a mini-album and charge a bit more, if it's in a white disco sleeve then it'll be an ep."

Was posted in another random thread a while ago, suprised there wasn't a thread about it really! Anyway, his website also had the following update:

10/2/2015 EP READY IN ABOUT 5 WEEKS

and also from fb:

oh and a new 6 track ep has just been cut and should be pressed and on sale around the start of March (the whole pressing process start to finish estimated at 10 weeks due to vinyl's massive resurgence which can only be good news for vinyl lovers.....can't remember how many times people said vinyl is finished in the past etc!!)
So basically, any day now :) could really use some new Ceephax fun, World Dissolver was really top

Guest bitroast

oooo jeeez mini album?? cannot wait.

gonna be one of those releases where the moment there's a pre-order button, my brain will switch off and the autopilot / complete disregard for current financial situation will kick in !!!! cannnoot wait!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest bitroast

can't help refreshing Ceephax's pages everyday... I want this to contribute to those summer days

nooooo.. false alarm bump :catrage:

can't help refreshing Ceephax's pages everyday... I want this to contribute to those summer days

nooooo.. false alarm bump :catrage:

yeah sorry... I was aware of that when I wrote but I had to share my frustration, you know :shrug:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived