IGNORED

Extropy, a film by Jega

cear

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you like this I'd like to recommend Finally Fantasy: Spirits within. Terrible film.

If you like this I'd like to recommend Finally Fantasy: Spirits within. Terrible film.

I do remember that one. What a stinker.

no-you.jpg

[youtubehd]NblUhm2Hd3Y[/youtubehd]

MONKEY SHINES

It wasn't called Extropy at all, it was called 'Speedhack' and it's only a small part of the Extropy world. Speedhack is a ''proof of concept'' sequence with a half motorbike/half man mutant racing to get to work on time but the 21st century police start shooting at him from the helicopter. Thankfully the protagonist is a bulletproof shapeshifter and he leaps out into the abyss and then the title comes up: "Speedhack''....''A Nathan J Dylan Film''.

Nathan J Dylan will need to get a script together if he wants to expand on Speedhack and make it become part of the Extropy world. This seems unlikely though, having seen the poker face of the motorbike man, it isn't someone anyone can empathise with, he seems like a bit of an asshole putting lives at risk on the motorway, speeding around the cityscapes and transforming.

Ego in check, Nathaniel has a better chance of disappearing up his own arse than there is of getting a credible 10 minute short out of this self hyped heap.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

I do remember that one. What a stinker.

no-you.jpg

[youtubehd]NblUhm2Hd3Y[/youtubehd]

MONKEY SHINES

^ Best scene ever :')

It wasn't called Extropy at all, it was called 'Speedhack' and it's only a small part of the Extropy world. Speedhack is a ''proof of concept'' sequence with a half motorbike/half man mutant racing to get to work on time but the 21st century police start shooting at him from the helicopter. Thankfully the protagonist is a bulletproof shapeshifter and he leaps out into the abyss and then the title comes up: "Speedhack''....''A Nathan J Dylan Film''.

Nathan J Dylan will need to get a script together if he wants to expand on Speedhack and make it become part of the Extropy world. This seems unlikely though, having seen the poker face of the motorbike man, it isn't someone anyone can empathise with, he seems like a bit of an asshole putting lives at risk on the motorway, speeding around the cityscapes and transforming.

Ego in check, Nathaniel has a better chance of disappearing up his own arse than there is of getting a credible 10 minute short out of this self hyped heap.

DYLAN NATHAN \\==// NATHAN DYLAN

IN EXTROPY NAMES MEAN NOTHING

"I have no orchestra" is no valid excuse to not produce good music

well not anymore at least once you've visited my home recording studio

*throws dick down on watmm, destroys website*

are you saying you have a good studio and dont make good music

Batman

Out of curiosity who of the people who like this video also like the Nolan Batman movies (Dark Knight etc.)?

Yah- nobody here can fully answer your question, because nobody here fully likes this video.

For job purposes, I would maybe hire Jega as a modeler; not designer, concept artist, or animator. I would definitely hire Richard Devine for hi-tech sounding shit, though. Speaking of which-- Valentín Rodríguez, who did Richard Devine's Plonked Spectral vid is awesome, and I would hire if I had a project (vid has no narrative, yet has more narrative than Extropy-- many times more style):

Archived