IGNORED

True Detective Season 2

Twelvetrees

[youtubehd]4OfU7CGY5DQ[/youtubehd]

The teaser is sparse on details but the atmosphere and tone is everything I've hoped for.

I have faith in this cast too, especially Rachel McAdams.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hoping this is the first step in vince vaughn pulling a mcconaughey and taking on more serious roles

inb4 "vince vaughn to star in upcoming paul thomas anderson adaptation of infinite jest" - give it a few years, i'm calling it

Yeah but... Total Recall

they must have paid Cranston out the ass.

Edit: who would you like to see in season 3? Post your dream detectives.

"Batman and Sherlock Holmes investigate the conspiracy surrounding baby formula subsidies."

Eh off the top of my dome

hoping this is the first step in vince vaughn pulling a mcconaughey and taking on more serious roles

inb4 "vince vaughn to star in upcoming paul thomas anderson adaptation of infinite jest" - give it a few years, i'm calling it

He could drop a hundred pounds and two feet in height, and play a decent Mario Incandenza, what with his massive goddamn head an' all.

He could probably pull off Helen Steeply, too. Would watch.

why are all the man crying looks ridiculous? the cast could have been better, well it still looks like TD S1 but withouth Matthew its not the same in my opinion, what do you guys think ??

He could drop a hundred pounds and two feet in height, and play a decent Mario Incandenza, what with his massive goddamn head an' all.

He could probably pull off Helen Steeply, too. Would watch.

would watch but first spend a year worrying/panicking about it, i think the thought of an infinite jest movie is both my ideal fantasy and worst nightmare at the same time, i have no idea how anyone would pull it off but it could also be absolutely amazing

but anyway i'm well excited for this, fully down for the cast, and i think the show could have a really good run with the changing setting and characters each season, as sad as i am to see the harrelson/mcconaughey duo go

An Underground Railroad of seedy, sketchy, nefarious illegal activities, that gets some dudes and a chick to True Detect it.

Archived