IGNORED

True Detective Season 2

Twelvetrees

So, thoughts on who WATMM would like to see in True Detective S03?

Christian Bale and Val Kilmer

Idris Elba and George Clooney

Don Cheadle and Jake Gyllenhaal

Jennifer Garner, Rooney Mara, Noomi Rapace, or Natalie Portman as possible female leads?

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Danny Dyer could do with a Vincing tbh I reckon the UK slant sounds good, Danny Dyer and Benedict Cumberbatch trail down a suspected 419 scam gang on the streets of Lagos.

Danny Dyer could do with a Vincing tbh I reckon the UK slant sounds good, Danny Dyer and Benedict Cumberbatch trail down a suspected 419 scam gang on the streets of Lagos.

"pwoper naughtee"

- ".......quite......."

that last bit is genious.

I was just thinking "wtf I don't recall Velcoro having that moustache at that point in the show. plus it looks funny sitting on his face like that". and then lo and behold...

Guest Enter a new display name

So I just watched the finale.

• Frank got killed pretty much because he didn't want to give his suit away. And what was the point of that mexican gang that was after him? It was a cheap way to balance out the easy win for Frank against the Russian.
  • The whole murder case was pretty much useless.
  • The cheesy ending (Frank's wife is finally pregnant, Raymond couldn't send his final message to his son, Raymond's positive paternity test, the journalist that is told the whole story, etc.)

• Frank got killed pretty much because he didn't want to give his suit away. And what was the point of that mexican gang that was after him? It was a cheap way to balance out the easy win for Frank against the Russian.
  • The cheesy ending (Frank's wife is finally pregnant, Raymond couldn't send his final message to his son, Raymond's positive paternity test, the journalist that is told the whole story, etc.)

you missed the boat on several issues, the Mexicans were pissed Frank burned down the clubs where they had an agreement to sell drugs, the baby was Ray's with Ani, hence she said his sons deserved to know the truth. Frank's diamonds were in the suit, why he didn't want to disrobe.

Guest Enter a new display name

you missed the boat on several issues, the Mexicans were pissed Frank burned down the clubs where they had an agreement to sell drugs, the baby was Ray's with Ani, hence she said his sons deserved to know the truth. Frank's diamonds were in the suit, why he didn't want to disrobe.

I knew about the Mexican gang. It's just they came out of the blue in the finale just to kill off Frank and make a "sad ending" out of it. The diamonds have never been an interesting part of the story anyway. But I admit I missed the boat about Raymond's son with Ani.

Archived