IGNORED

True Detective Season 2

Twelvetrees

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

also I just wanna say that when you ride a bike in the dead of night at 100+mph, it's like sensory deprivation because literally everything is blotted out and replaced with the roaring of the wind (even more so if you're not gonna wear a helmet). they should have played that up properly.

yeah, he really should have crashed when he turned the lights on. he was going 100 fking miles an hour and he was barley swerving when he stopped.

I couldn't help but laugh at the whole thing of Velcoro going to his kid's bully's house and fucking him and his dad up. "12 years old my ass, fuck you!"

Yeah, that scene was weird. Some of the things Velcoro was saying didn't make much sense, i don't know if they were just trying to show he was drunk out his mind but it's probably the only time you'll hear ''If you don't stop bullying and hurting people i'll come back here and fuck your dad's ass with your mother's headless corpse''.

Speaking of, I had a nap after having watched episode 3 this morning and just dreamt Frank being like "Why am I so fucking stupid Jim? What can I do about the stupidness?", so clearly that character has got inside my head.. despite starting to get bored watching this show.

Guest cult fiction

If next episode doesn't pick up I don't see much point in watching further. First season was already amazing by this point.

Interesting how cringe worthy the dialog is, it's like he wanted to make everybody into Rust Cohle - the reason Rust worked so well is that the rest of the cast was normal.

yeah first 2 episodes were solid, this episode was actually boring.

the writing / editing / pacing / dialogue... everything felt off.

will see what the next couple episodes bring.

season is kinda unraveling for me, the whole demolition derby gay confession thing was terribly done. hoping next episode turns it around a bit.

It would be very interesting if it wasn't a gay confession at all. Who knows what happened in those 3 days in the desert...

of course it's probably brokeback desert

season is kinda unraveling for me, the whole demolition derby gay confession thing was terribly done. hoping next episode turns it around a bit.

It would be very interesting if it wasn't a gay confession at all. Who knows what happened in those 3 days in the desert...

of course it's probably brokeback desert

Yeah i'm getting the feeling that they're setting it up to be this super obvious thing, that everyone's already guessed, but then they'll just completely flip it on us and it'll be something else entirely.

I hope so at least.

but he said it wasn't combat related, so what else could it be? If they had horrifically raped and killed some family of afghans that probably would have at least fallen under the context of 'combat' to a deranged soldier

He doesn't specifically say it's not combat related. He just says "I think about that time outside the village... those three days."

The most logical explanation is homophobia, that's what it's been set up as. I'm just saying it would be interesting if it wasn't.

Archived