IGNORED

Help me respond to this dude that emailed me who thinks im someone else

andihow

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

philtrums.

Neil, what I'm trying to say is... you should have Faith In Strangers. No Surrender. Or this Violence will cause Damage. On Oath, you should take some Time Away from Science And Industry. Remember How It Was before it all went Missing? Those are just Luxury Problems... I'm Expecting you to Hatch The Plan before you turn Numb and Sleepless. Before you end Up The Box at the Lost And Found. This is why people are Leaving you. But we, We Stay Together. Your Work Gate is Cracked due to Bad Wires, and your Submission to Posers gives me the ol' Cherry Eye. But despite all of that, We Stay Together (Part Two). It Passed Me By how you went North To South looking for New Ground. If I looked closer at the Dark Details of the Execution at the Stitch House, I would have found your Signature. You are very Intermittent... Do you truly Love Nothing?

Neil, Darling

what I mean to say is ..it reminds me of that episode of East Enders where Sharon sucks off the skinhead brothers in the Grand Vic all that to say we come from aliens!

Everything else is bullshit.This whole jesus thing is bullshit it was the Sumerians that started it all by genetically modifying humans. They fucked us literally!

Listen, Neil... I just saw a fucking ghost and now I gotta hear your crap? Tell Kevin to lube up his eye hole, 'cause I'm gonna fuck his tiny mind! I'm about ready to turn him into roadkill!

Archived