IGNORED

Rare pics of Ae

YELLOW

3f3d7e672bdbbbe42e6a36abdac914cb.jpg4e667c7522c819b7306c379e005e2ac9.jpg

cool never seen this one before , i wonder if they choose to make that pose/face  or if the photographer tells them too cause they are pretty pro at posing !

everyone who has photographed an artist know what i mean.

Lol wtf is up with Rob’s toes? Or is it Sean, I still forget which is which.

Or is that just the design on the shoes? Looks like toes. Idk. I need mine eyes fixed.

Edited by auxien

Or is that just the design on the shoes? Looks like toes. Idk. I need mine eyes fixed.

adidas shell toes no laces 

edit: correction.. inch laces. 

Edited by ignatius

adidas shell toes no laces

anyone remember the article describing rdj wearing shell toes with the shells cut out so his toes were just hanging free? lmao

It's kind of sad I suppose but I'm claiming this sadness and owning it and I don't care what you think that i get a buzz out of thinking that people all over the world will be looking at Autechre and Aphex Twin and The Smiths and Joy Division and whoever -Karl Pilkington- and be fascinated about the places that these alien soundscapes/poetry/manc humour emerged from, cos I grew up here. UK members on wattm should be treated like gods really, or people who've walked among gods. You've all been to gigs, in close proximity, but i was within a continual 15 mile radius of sean booth and rob brown for every year of their music making upbringing. I might have even walked past them unknowingly in manchester arndale or laid eyes on the same things as they did, like the batmobile behind glass that was in there for years. Or maybe I've been handed change that was once in their possession. Their bacteria inside me at some point.

Edited by Suffocate Peon

It's kind of sad I suppose but I'm claiming this sadness and owning it and I don't care what you think that i get a buzz out of thinking that people all over the world will be looking at Autechre and Aphex Twin and The Smiths and Joy Division and whoever -Karl Pilkington- and be fascinated about the places that these alien soundscapes/poetry/manc humour emerged from, cos I grew up here. UK members on wattm should be treated like gods really, or people who've walked among gods. You've all been to gigs, in close proximity, but i was within a continual 15 mile radius of sean booth and rob brown for every year of their music making upbringing. I might have even walked past them unknowingly in manchester arndale or laid eyes on the same things as they did, like the batmobile behind glass that was in there for years. Or maybe I've been handed change that was once in their possession. Their bacteria inside me at some point.

lol

^^^^^^^^

rob not smiling.. looks preoccupied. 

"Maybe if i move some things around in the closet i'll have room for more NorthFace jackets"