IGNORED

Rare pics of Ae

YELLOW

Looks like the soundboards are paying well judging by Seans fancy new coat :-

They ain't no NorthFaces!! You ain't bagging one of those beauties for £70 at TK MAXX!!!!

http://www.arcteryx.com/product.aspx?country=gb&language=en&gender=Mens&category=Insulated_Jackets&model=Ceres-SV-Parka

Upping the game in every way :)

They ain't no NorthFaces!! You ain't bagging one of those beauties for £70 at TK MAXX!!!!

http://www.arcteryx.com/product.aspx?country=gb&language=en&gender=Mens&category=Insulated_Jackets&model=Ceres-SV-Parka

???

but he "hasn't bought gear in 5 years".  ;)

Sean has a good jaw line but he ruins it with the whole i'm gonna rob your house when you're on holiday but get the date wrong and realise you're in then escape out of the bathroom window and hot wire a car to escape look.

Edited by Suffocate Peon

Sean has a good jaw line but he ruins it with the whole i'm gonna rob your house when you're on holiday but get the date wrong and realise you're in then escape out of the bathroom window and hot wire a car to escape look.

Because he has a number 1 all over?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Ralph Nolte

Heh, Ae. MC Hammer wants his trousers back. Ralph, are you related to Nick or have any info on the origins of the Nolte name?

Believe it or not, but my father's name is actually Nic (short for Nicolaas) - but he's not the actor! I always tell people my dad's the original Nick Nolte because he's older :) (going on 83 now)

As for the Nolte surname, I did a genealogy study on this years ago at university: The origin is German, with the first person with that name arriving in Southern Africa around 1750. Today, people around here with the surname are mostly white & Afrikaans speaking (a language derived from Dutch). I myself am Afrikaans-German and of European ethnicity (mom born in Germany during WW2, dad born in RSA). Namibia - where I live - was at various times under German, British and South-African control. English is the national language here and we e.g. drive on the left side of the road.

• 1 month later...