IGNORED

Rare pics of Ae

YELLOW

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

oh nice topic, i got loads of pics from the tour. ill upload a few later on today. not all of them but some funny ones. think i have a pic of us all at cracker barrel in the middle of nowhere chilling next to a huge  lol

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/4/2019 at 6:00 AM, cygnus said:

oh nice topic, i got loads of pics from the tour. ill upload a few later on today. not all of them but some funny ones. think i have a pic of us all at cracker barrel in the middle of nowhere chilling next to a huge  lol

bump

On 10/4/2019 at 5:00 AM, cygnus said:

@Rob Ae and @Sean Ae at a Cracker Barrel?!?!

• 3 weeks later...

wow took hundreds but heres a small handful of good ones. they contain anecdotal value. sorry would have posted earlier but the sheer amount

ok so the cracker barrel thing, what was notable about this was an insane & comically huge tricycle outside of the restaurant. believe we were passing through Florida. thats mark,sb,rh in that pic. sean said something about the monster bike that made me die laughing but dont remember what it was

think next one was seattle or portland. chancellor booth and herr clark. think clerk had played decibel fest the night of or before. cant remember

third pic was in vancouver . not special just a wholesome photo moment. some lore; beginning and end of the mezzanine recording is herr brown helping me try to record my set at the vancouver gig which didn't turn out right . the sound of the clinking bottles is the bar closing up. funny thing is i took a nearly identical picture 4 years later with andy ceephax and gareth clarke. should find it but this is rare AE and dont want 2 get banned

fourth is the best one i took that whole month. florida again, we had 2 soundguys. jamie harley and nikhil ranade . jamie was first half nikhil was last. pic os nr, rb,sb . anyway, mark was on me about talking about conspiracy theories and nikhil noticed it within a day of joining, and joined in on me trolling  mark , just ramping up the conspiracy talk, etc. absolutely hilarious. i have done a grotesquely poor job in keeping up with these guys and i am comprehensively ashamed of it. greatest time ever

last pic is shameless/plug, pic of my gear onstage

20151012_133126.jpg

20150925_120750-1.jpg

20150926_230522.jpg

20151011_124420.jpg

20150929_164829.jpg

Edited by cygnus
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 3

ah fuck it heres some more, theres so many . just been sitting on my drive for almost 5 years anyway, might as well share the good memories 

1) rb,rh - i think, seattle or portland 

2) sb, me, rh, rb (Chicago)

3) rb,sb, rh (florida)

4) rh, rb, ??, sb, nr (p sure this was LA)

5) rh, sb, me, chris cunningham (this this was LA)

20150925_232607.jpg

20150929_141710.jpg

20151010_231157.jpg

20151015_181422.jpg

20151016_022056.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 4

@cygnus 

I had nothing with it but i still feel nostalgic looking at those pics; i cant imagine how’s it for you! ?

thnx btw and give us more pls MORE

Edited by xox
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, xox said:

@cygnus 

I had nothing with it but i still feel nostalgic looking at those pics; i cant imagine how’s it for you! ?

thnx btw and give us more pls MORE

Yeah it was quite a time. Best time of my life - but it was such a rush - had never done anything like it before. First time I’d been out of the country. Lotta “firsts”, so my brain recalls the memories in a unique way. Feels like I never left in a way. Looking at one picture just floods my whole brain with recalls “oh that’s the day this happened” and “oh wait but someone said this Funny thing on this day” and its endless 

• Like 4
  • Burger 1

• 1 year later...
25 minutes ago, casual helipad said:

A-40226-1306326492.jpeg.jpg.84deea1fea66fa26d2443b3a94e21300.jpg

EDIT: ehrm, oops... sorry! Seems that was an entirely different duo. My apologies. ok, moving on!

moebius = sean

roedelius = rob

• Farnsworth 1