IGNORED

Rare pics of Ae

YELLOW

• 5 months later...
On 10/11/2021 at 10:12 AM, chronical said:

didn't know rob dated audrey horne, cute

Sean looks extra happy in this photo too. I wonder who the lucky chap by his side is? 

On 3/29/2018 at 9:29 PM, Suffocate Peon said:

It's kind of sad I suppose but I'm claiming this sadness and owning it and I don't care what you think that i get a buzz out of thinking that people all over the world will be looking at Autechre and Aphex Twin and The Smiths and Joy Division and whoever -Karl Pilkington- and be fascinated about the places that these alien soundscapes/poetry/manc humour emerged from, cos I grew up here. UK members on wattm should be treated like gods really, or people who've walked among gods. You've all been to gigs, in close proximity, but i was within a continual 15 mile radius of sean booth and rob brown for every year of their music making upbringing. I might have even walked past them unknowingly in manchester arndale or laid eyes on the same things as they did, like the batmobile behind glass that was in there for years. Or maybe I've been handed change that was once in their possession. Their bacteria inside me at some point.

Imagine Sean, Ian and Karl going to the same school unaware of each other and that one day they would form the tri force of MonkeyManc genius

On 10/12/2021 at 12:12 PM, ooqpoo said:

Sean looks extra happy in this photo too. I wonder who the lucky chap by his side is? 

Apparently he's Romulo Del Castillo from Phoenecia. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...