IGNORED

Clark's van broken into in Houston

digman

While my first reaction was of sympathy for Clark and Nosaj and outrage that some people do things like this, the selfish side of me wondered if they would still be playing tonight in Dallas since I have tickets already.

Clark confirmed on twitter that the show will go on! Amazing that so much gear can be stolen and these professionals take it on the chin and keep moving. I respect the hell out them!

I was at the show last night it was kick ass! But fuck my city, this is why we can't have good things.

They're not mentioning the Moog synth but anyway losing the computer and the hard drives must suck A LOT. :cry:

The moog is still in his hands. He was twiddling it tonight.

I was at the show last night it was kick ass! But fuck my city, this is why we can't have good things.

I guess you guys in Houston should keep an eye on craigslist and stuff for the next few weeks.

They're not mentioning the Moog synth but anyway losing the computer and the hard drives must suck A LOT. :cry:

i think something like a moog might have to be provided by concert organizer

i think something like a moog might have to be provided by concert organizer

Yep it is.

So he had another computer ?!

I guess you guys in Houston should keep an eye on craigslist and stuff for the next few weeks.

Anyone can check the site. I could check local pawn shops though.

http://houston.craigslist.org/search/sss?sort=rel&query=midi+controller

http://houston.craigslist.org/search/sss?sort=rel&query=Lacie

Don't really know what his gear looks like though.

Anyone can check the site. I could check local pawn shops though.

http://houston.craigslist.org/search/sss?sort=rel&query=midi+controller

http://houston.craigslist.org/search/sss?sort=rel&query=Lacie

Don't really know what his gear looks like though.

Eh you're right, I was gonna check the site too anyway!

If I recall correctly, he's been using an Ableton Push controller, a MFB Shlagzwerg drum machine, a Mackie mixer, ... Have no idea about Nosaj Thing though.

New Post from Nosaj's instagram:

"First. So thankful to everyone sending help, love, and support...still hoping this stuff shows up somehow.
Some details. I lost my new live set and years worth of new projects. D Tiberio and both tour managers lost their laptops but will able to tour. Luckily, Clark was out and had his bags on him. I'm DJing tonight but will have to cancel El Paso and Phoenix to get back to LA...I'm going to piece together some old back ups to build back my new live set for the rest of the tour.
much love,

NT"

He also posted a more complete list of the gear. Basically 4 Macbook Pros, a Leica M6, and 2 back-up hd's.

I dunno why anyone would lose all that material these days, as cheap as backup drives and/or cloud storage is. Sucks that it happened, for sure. Fuckin Houston, man.

I'm not too far from Dallas, if I had the cash currently I'd have loved to see Clark's set.

I dunno why anyone would lose all that material these days, as cheap as backup drives and/or cloud storage is. Sucks that it happened, for sure. Fuckin Houston, man.

I'm not too far from Dallas, if I had the cash currently I'd have loved to see Clark's set.

as much as i agree, maybe the backups were safer on tour than at his apartment in la or something?

Yeah was thinking of that too. Nowhere's safe :cerious:

I've never eally listened to Nosaj's stuff I think. About to fix that.

Good news for Clark !

Archived