IGNORED

Hardcore

Braintree

• 5 months later...

Found out about G.L.O.S.S. (Girls Living Outside Society's Shit) over the weekend. This is dope shit. Too bad they already broke up years ago.

• 1 month later...

Intense Degree. Hadn't heard of them til yesterday, but damn, this album is dope as hell.

It's more on the power violence side than hardcore, but there's enough Suicidal Tendencies influences in there to warrant it being in this thread.

On 2/27/2020 at 7:21 PM, Braintree said:

Intense Degree. Hadn't heard of them til yesterday, but damn, this album is dope as hell.

It's more on the power violence side than hardcore, but there's enough Suicidal Tendencies influences in there to warrant it being in this thread.

Nice. Reminds me more of DRI than STs but that might just be the song lengths. ?

• 4 weeks later...

I spent quite a bit of time listening to Vision of Disorder awhile back.

There was a fairly active underground hardcore scene in my city, but I was listening to a lot of different styles and never got fully into the straightedge side of things.

bit more of a goth/blackened edge than straight hardcore, but ive been diggin raspberry bulbs for years, new one is pretty good:

• 6 months later...

Archived