IGNORED

Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice

BOCfan

Can't find a thread for this so here's one I made myself.

Just a heads up for anyone interested. The trailer for this has apparently leaked online, but I understand the quality isn't very good (haven't watched it myself). I think the trailer drops properly on Monday in HD for those willing to wait for a high quality version.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uhm. why do "they" want to kill batman?

In that movie, the US are going through a nuclear winter, caused by the Soviets, in which pretty much all the cities get rekt by crime. All except Gotham where Batman has annihilated it. Government is mad about it because discredited and thus send good boy Superman to solve the problem.

Nah there's no Lex Luthor in TDKR, plus the story seems to be more centered around Superman in Dawn of Justice (since it's Man of Steel's sequel). But yeah the comparison can't be avoided.

uhm. why do "they" want to kill batman?

In that movie, the US are going through a nuclear winter, caused by the Soviets, in which pretty much all the cities get rekt by crime. All except Gotham where Batman has annihilated it. Government is mad about it because discredited and thus send good boy Superman to solve the problem.

ok. So like why did Batman do that? Was he like "Man these fucking people, I work my ass off heat & night, and what thanks do I get?!? They just keep committing crime after crime. I'll show these fuckwits."

Can't find a thread for this so here's one I made myself.

Just a heads up for anyone interested. The trailer for this has apparently leaked online, but I understand the quality isn't very good (haven't watched it myself). I think the trailer drops properly on Monday in HD for those willing to wait for a high quality version.

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/79803-superman-batman-the-movie-2015/

Why do Batman and Superman hate each other?

Because without hatred this would essentially be a Justice League movie (which they will make since they want all that money Marvel's making)

Archived