IGNORED

The Fear Ratio – Kasm01 – Kasm (Skam)

fumi

Do SKAM vinyls come with mp3?

wondering this as well. says digitals coming soon on the skam website but dunno if thats with the vinyl purchase, i hope so

Skam vinyl doesn't come with digital downloads, or at least hasn't in the past.

If you buy via Bleep, you may get a digital download also, but that's at Bleep's discretion.

Rough Trade has em at the front counter today, before the Monday release. Norman has it too.

Norman now states that it's "available to buy, but we have to order it in first"

I guess that means the stock they had are all snapped up. But if Skam have none left to send out to other retailers, then I guess that means no more available to buy from Norman...

Usually that means they haven't got their allotment yet, but if they're waiting on orders, they may have missed their chance. Did it say in stock earlier today? If so then that's another story.

Usually that means they haven't got their allotment yet, but if they're waiting on orders, they may have missed their chance. Did it say in stock earlier today? If so then that's another story.

yeah, I bought mine from Norman, got it today.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The kasm EPs have started off really well, and I'm going to end up skint.

I wonder who'll be on there too. North Manc Beds I might think. Gescom I hope, in one form or another...

Archived