IGNORED

Beat The Boss: Remixes (WATMM Boss Battle theme comp)

It's taken forever, but the 'Video Game Boss Battle Themes' album is finally here! Free download at the following link:

https://atavisticspasmrecords.bandcamp.com/album/beat-the-boss-remixes

cover.jpg

Boss%20Back%20Cover.jpg

Here's a sampler for the album:

And here's a Discogs page so you can add it to your collections:

http://www.discogs.com/Various-Beat-The-Boss-Remixes/release/6941943

Thanks to all the artists who volunteered their time to make this excellent clutch of tracks. Extra-special thanks to WATMM's resident mastering engineer Zephyr Nova who did a great job giving the album cohesive levels! I know it's taken a while to come out, but I hope you'll all agree that the wait has been worth it!

This is meant to be a free album: please do not pay anything (enter '$0' under 'Buy Now'). I only used the 'pay what you want' option because that way there is no download cap. Enjoy!

Loving the Castlevania nes inspired artwork, great job! Nostalgia overload :catsuicide: .

I am thrilled that you got the reference!

how could anyone not?

dling now! sorry i'm also a lazy bum

Just add the track # option to your folder and then sort by that. Works like a charm! The most annoying thing for me about the bandcamp zips is that they scatter the files all over my downloads folder instead of automatically creating a seperate folder and putting them there. I forget about it every single time.

Guest bitroast

The artwork is so fucking cool. Great work everyone all! Some mighty fine covers on here.

that "OFFICIAL LUSH" LOGO IS SO GOOD. lookin forward to giving a listen.

Just add the track # option to your folder and then sort by that. Works like a charm! The most annoying thing for me about the bandcamp zips is that they scatter the files all over my downloads folder instead of automatically creating a seperate folder and putting them there. I forget about it every single time.

Hmm I had a look and I don't see where to activate that option. Pls help!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest comosus

This is so cool. Proud to say the first song I've released to anyone except my girlfriend is on this comp. First time I listened to it I didn't look at the tracklist and I was hit by an immense wave of nostalgia. Especially that Yoshi's Island track and the one from Super Mario RPG caught me off guard with mysterious nice feelings from the past. Thanks so much for putting this together!

• 5 weeks later...

This is so cool. Proud to say the first song I've released to anyone except my girlfriend is on this comp. First time I listened to it I didn't look at the tracklist and I was hit by an immense wave of nostalgia. Especially that Yoshi's Island track and the one from Super Mario RPG caught me off guard with mysterious nice feelings from the past. Thanks so much for putting this together!

Thank YOU for putting a track together for the comp; wouldn't have been the same otherwise!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived