IGNORED

WATMM Pub Meetup

Rubin Farr

Ian didn't end up making it, but apparently that's unusual. We got his private table instead. Locals told me he lives right down the block. Had a wonderful time, won a free bottle of wine. Bonded with my team, they said WATMMers are welcome next week. I'll try to do Mondays while I'm here. Would love to meet Ian as well. Why so much negativity? Don't you people want to enjoy life? There was no cue, just the locals here for a good time. Fish and chips were excellent, as were the prawns, and cider. Please don't bring a negative attitude if you show up. I don't understand why some of our members shit on their life when they have it so good. Realize the opportunities you have, and make the most of them.

D083F11D-AC75-417E-AAB4-21F98638780E_zps

Ian's table

Our team was We Are Kojima (not my idea). Next week will be ta-dah We Are The Music Makers. Don't make me represent alone. I'll stick to my free beer promise. I lost the hat on the train, god damn I was drunk.

Archived