nice track! there's definitely an old-school vibe to it (although it sounds more processed). made me remember about Burning'n'Tree. bass is extremely bass but I suppose that's what you were aiming at (I guess it doesn't translate on some little speakers though ; not very important right?). so this track is from an album you're about to release?

There's those drums I've been looking for! Somewhat repetitive, but only because it's an idea that's been done with this purity before to me.

Very well done! You control the chaos masterfully.

Yah, pretty sweet. Maybe would've been nice with some melodic bits or even just rave stabs, but overall pretty fun and smooth.

The watery quality of the breaks is pleasing.

nice track! there's definitely an old-school vibe to it (although it sounds more processed). made me remember about Burning'n'Tree. bass is extremely bass but I suppose that's what you were aiming at (I guess it doesn't translate on some little speakers though ; not very important right?). so this track is from an album you're about to release?

Exactly, burning'n'tree was it's role model :happy: and the bass is reese but still came off so sub-bass it's definitely not suitable for laptop listening :wink: it's from a planned album that's a year in the making thus far and will probably be another year or two until i have enough tracks i like :emotawesomepm9:

There's those drums I've been looking for! Somewhat repetitive, but only because it's an idea that's been done with this purity before to me.

Very well done! You control the chaos masterfully.

thank you! i held back from adding anything to break up the sound of pure jungle too much

Yah, pretty sweet. Maybe would've been nice with some melodic bits or even just rave stabs, but overall pretty fun and smooth.

The watery quality of the breaks is pleasing.

i was thinking of putting some rave stabs, like u say, but i decided it would break it up too much

plus

it

was

my

only

track

made

in

reaper

and

i

wanted

it

finished! :emotawesomepm9:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest manaat

0:20 - Ahaha, it's maybe a silly idea but what if you kept the background ambience of the audience going throughout the track, make it like a fake bootleg or something.

0:24 - Oh wowowow, seriously right there those come screaming like a kamikaze pilot, hard groove

0:28 - Ahaha, a bit funky too! Seriously digging the bass line, however I must note that I only really started noticing it right here, so I'd say turn it up a little.

0:43 - Seriously masterful chaos as someone above me I think said.

Now, somewhat the nature with track like this is that every now and again I find it becoming background noise as my brain starts to drift a bit until it's yanked back by some seriously ill processing such as

1:20 - Cheesus Chrust

1:25 - And I'm held here by this rising section right here. Phenomenal stuff.

That I think really sums up what I have to say tho, fantastically produced track that somewhat by the nature of repetitious breaks loses your attention every now and again until another particularly interesting bit of processing comes in.

0:20 - Ahaha, it's maybe a silly idea but what if you kept the background ambience of the audience going throughout the track, make it like a fake bootleg or something.

0:24 - Oh wowowow, seriously right there those come screaming like a kamikaze pilot, hard groove

0:28 - Ahaha, a bit funky too! Seriously digging the bass line, however I must note that I only really started noticing it right here, so I'd say turn it up a little.

0:43 - Seriously masterful chaos as someone above me I think said.

Now, somewhat the nature with track like this is that every now and again I find it becoming background noise as my brain starts to drift a bit until it's yanked back by some seriously ill processing such as

1:20 - Cheesus Chrust

1:25 - And I'm held here by this rising section right here. Phenomenal stuff.

That I think really sums up what I have to say tho, fantastically produced track that somewhat by the nature of repetitious breaks loses your attention every now and again until another particularly interesting bit of processing comes in.

haha thank you for the serious review, totally appreciate the effort you took there!! old jungle is pretty repetitive, it's not as "I" dm as later stuff is, and it was more from the earlier side of the nineties before things got as mental, so it's a compliment! as i say, reaper made it impossibly hard to get it as detailed as i usually go for, but it was an interesting exercise :D

thanks again!!

Archived