IGNORED

Donau fest 2015: the time is passed....

Draft78

Ah! ... I inverted the dates, misled by this page, which pointed the live as "already happened" ... http://www.residentadvisor.net/dj/autechre/dates

Well, then we still have a few days to cultivate the hope that someone will take charge of this noble incumbency ... I count on you, gentlemen!

PS: if only I knew how to do, I would change the title of this topic in "Donau: time is coming"

What an amazing lineup. You wouldn't see anything like this in the uk these days

yea! Wanted to go there but due to shitty circumstances I can't. sux.

Its called Donaufestival and its a very good festival always great Line-up, nice security, you can bring your own drinks, great venue, art installations...

going to see Ae this weekend , the second time in only 7 Months ! so excited

oh and Clark for the first time !

What an amazing lineup. You wouldn't see anything like this in the uk these days

What , Why ? Many great artists are from the uk, and there are for sure nice festivals and events i suppose...

..still six hours to the collapse of the sound ... unbridgeable sadness of missing, but I'm sure some of you will bring us something ... :music:

When this series of appearances will end (I sincerely hope that 2016 will be announced other dates), it would be interesting to gather the best recordings (currently Krakow and Utrecht), and mix them in a single track, so as to have one great trip, with all the exclusive pieces together.... it's a heretical operation, I know, but ...

quote from a girl on facebook:

autechre fucked me lıke no one before. what.the.fuck.

...I never considered Autechre as a super individual alpha male!

... I think it is unnecessary to ask you any recording: I suppose that it would be the first thing you'd said ... well, somewhere in me, the hope still lives... :sad:

Get uhming and ahhing about splashing out to get over and see this, shame I missed it but cash being spent on other fun things right now. hopefully I'll catch them again soon, they were brain melting at bloc

Archived