IGNORED

New encym tracks

encym

facecast has some great sounds and is well put together. Great skittering...cymbal, I believe? Love the reversed elements as well. Nice bits of ambient sounds and smooth beat. Great track, encym!

• Like 1

Hey encym, as always interesting textures. My comment from a year ago still stands. I'd like to see what what a more lively beat-oriented encym sounds like. ;)

• Like 1

facecast has some great sounds and is well put together. Great skittering...cymbal, I believe? Love the reversed elements as well. Nice bits of ambient sounds and smooth beat. Great track, encym!

Hey encym, as always interesting textures. My comment from a year ago still stands. I'd like to see what what a more lively beat-oriented encym sounds like. ;)

Thanks guys for the inspiring comments! Will keep you posted about new work!

The [facecast] is for this exhibition which I highly recommend if you're in London:

https://www.facebook.com/FashionSpaceGallery?fref=ts&hc_location=ufi

Hi Brisbot & all,

Here's something a bit more up your street (I hope):

Really love that opening sound! You could make an entire ambient track around that sound ;)

Lots of great sound design sounds, but a bit too chaotic for my taste. But it still has that high quality Encym production to it!

Really love that opening sound! You could make an entire ambient track around that sound ;)

Lots of great sound design sounds, but a bit too chaotic for my taste. But it still has that high quality Encym production to it!

Cheers mate!

Here's a remix that Dissolve did for one of my tracks. It'll be out in June via Touched.

Hi Brisbot et al ----

More beats!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was just gonna say I remember you making these mental beat tracks, but I dig your ambient stuff a lot.

Cheers ;-)

Here's one more:

megoless is my fav of the bunch. nice work :)

Thank you very much indeed ;-)

Thought you might like this:

Edited by encym

Here's more in the same vein --- with chordal bass. Do let me know what you think!

Beautiful!

The production is as always top notch. Everything sounds tight and clear :)

Here's more in the same vein --- with chordal bass. Do let me know what you think!

Beautiful!

The production is as always top notch. Everything sounds tight and clear :)

Cheers!

Take a listen to the newest one, very much all about beats:

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, this last one is really evocative of distant memories for me or something.

I appreciate the guitar phrasing drifting over the top. How did you process the guitar sounds? Is it guitar?

Thumbs up :)

Fan of all these tracks. Very slickly produced. I really like the melodic progression you manage to craft. In the last one the glassy choir type sound is great. Also I dig all the micro processing on the melody and beats in randomezzo. That must have taken ages. I tend to just work with synths and stuff but your music has really inspired me to work with audio. How long have you been making this kind of music?

Edited by QrQ