IGNORED

Autechre live in London 2015

Soloman Tump

post-7829-14304190502683_thumb.jpeg

Thanks for sharing mrmegaman.

So Soundclash are announcing autechre live date(s) through their website on May 11th. They are a London gig promoter so I can only assume this means a London gig upcoming, and maybe more elsewhere?

*clings on to wild speculation and dreams*

Also I have assumed 2015… Dont think they would announce 2016 gigs this early....

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My name is Tom and all those apply to me, nice one mate.

No worries. As long as your still okay with being the gimp? That's the usual state of affairs. A free evening out in London comes at a price mate.

No worries. As long as your still okay with being the gimp? That's the usual state of affairs. A free evening out in London comes at a price mate.

I have done worse for a free night.

I have done worse for a free night.

heh, you best keep that to yourself :happy:

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone going on their own? I'm tempted to buy two which gives me a few months to try and brainwash a friend into it but I dunno if I can be arsed to put the time in.

Archived