IGNORED

Autechre live in London 2015

Soloman Tump

^ Yes, well spotted. I guess they couldnt find another venue / date that worked.

Even more stoked that I bagged tickets then.

Just had a quick look at pubs in the area - the Efra Hall Tavern looks alright, it sells Jerk Chicken and has live Jazz at weekends. Its also about 3 minutes walk away from the venue which is always a bonus.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think I have solved the mystery: they removed "sold out" because they are reselling tickets at £ 69, and they took "new event added soon" because no one bought tickets by paying three times, knowing that soon will be announced a second live:

The gentleman of Souncrash are acting as loan sharks.

For me this is a real problem: not knowing if there will be a second London show - obviously it will not be given any announcement until they sell all these tickets at three times the value - I'll have to fall back on the date in Poland (Katowice - 20 aug), but the more I look the more the price of the plane halls. I'm from Italy, is not a walk.

Wondering just to see a concert that I waited with religious patience, and here I am to deal with despicable machinations. What a sadness.

PS:

such behavior should be boycotted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

eeeeeeeeey guys

i'll be flying over from amsterdam late in the friday morning on the 20th of november and will be leaving after the concert somewhere sunday late morning.

Anyone who likes me well enough and wants to meet up friday and explore london + drink beer + shop the bobby?

Autechre play in London in about 10 weeks,

What sort of gig do you want?

I want Sam and Rab to explore the mental beats for an hour in complete darkness while I sway and spasm uncontrollably and sweat like an Arabs sandal.

Then I want an encore consisting of live edits of Bike, Cichli and Bladelores.

Then I want my head pounded in by Rob Halls electro techno music and I'll drink some more beers!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, due to circumstances in not having any money, i am forced to sell my ticket as well: i can't make the trip from amsterdam to london and pay for it.

bummed out, since their show is amongst the best i have ever witnessed

anyway, pm me and we can work something out.

Archived