IGNORED

Autechre live in London 2015

Soloman Tump

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got a spare ticket going for face value as my girlfriend's had to pull out, and I'd rather it go to someone who really wants it. I'll be going for a few drinks in Angel/Islington in the early evening then heading down to Brixton later on the in the evening. If anyone's interested please feel free to PM me! :beer:

Months ago I thought incorrectly that I'd be in london at this time, and therefore also have a ticket that I'll sell to the first PMer (for the amount I paid, ~25 euros).

• 2 weeks later...

Less than a week to go, exciting huh?

Someone may be glad to know I have ONE spare ticket I'm taking with me going for £25 (£22.50 + all the booking fee nonsense). PM if you are interested, first come first served! Apologies for the late notice, didn't know my +1 had dropped out until I checked in with him this weekend.

oh yeah that reminds me. i might as well tell you ahead of time that there are certain rules of interaction one must abide by in my presence.

no one is to come within 4 feet of me, speak to me directly without me addressing you, or mention Scientology or my ex wife Nicole Kidman.

Have fun all my watmm brothers and sisters.

Go forth and spread your love.

You won't be there? I've been having feverish dreams of the dog(?) in your avatar haunting me in rhythm to Flep

I'm working until 8 but I'll be around for a drink afterwards, I'm excited and nervous.

what do you fear?

I get nervous before most things, getting home from Brixton at a silly time, meeting people, leaving the house, it's the IDM way.

yeah not looking forward to wandering Brixton in the early hours but that's Sunday public transport for you

I don't think anyone really enjoys the build up to meeting new folks, but beer, waxing lyrical about IDM, and rustling each other's neckbeards are an easy way to break the ice

Have fun all my watmm brothers and sisters.

Go forth and spread your love.

You won't be there? I've been having feverish dreams of the dog(?) in your avatar haunting me in rhythm to Flep

I'm working until 8 but I'll be around for a drink afterwards, I'm excited and nervous.

what do you fear?

I got family stuff to deal with this weekend so I had to sell my tickets to fellow watmm peoples.

Gutted to be missing it, that's what Happens when you have 5 months of looking forward to a gig.

Archived