IGNORED

Autechre live in London 2015

Soloman Tump

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ticket booked.

lol TicketWeb are fucking scumbags. Charging £1.75 for an e-ticket that I print at home. Those emails cost a lot to send eh? Cunts. Total cost of this is 27.62 if you do it by email btw. More if you want the ticket posted.

See if I had known they were going to be available through resident advisor then I would have waited and booked it through them rather than those thieving shysters at Ticketweb.

As it stands, I have a ticket, and now 6 months of procrastination lies ahead.

Ticket booked.

lol TicketWeb are fucking scumbags. Charging £1.75 for an e-ticket that I print at home. Those emails cost a lot to send eh? Cunts. Total cost of this is 27.62 if you do it by email btw. More if you want the ticket posted.

Agreed. What a bunch of thundercunts

sold out apparently :'( really wanted to come down for this! oh well.... I can take solace in having seem them last november.... wouldn't mind seeing them again :emotawesomepm9: spare ticket anyone? pm would be good....

I'm playing the long game and beginning to prepare my body for this, what is everyone's favourite live set?

Tough to choose between Glasgow, Domino and Krakow for me.

But I'll go for Domino, It's just pure power from beginning to end, that section from roughly 18.00 to 30.00 with my fave bit from 24:00 to 30.00 is fucking amazing.

I think I described it before as like being lowered in to hell, then you've got the whale noises bits, the bit at 40.00 with the great beats, fuck I'm listening now.

I'm playing the long game and beginning to prepare my body for this, what is everyone's favourite live set?

Tough to choose between Glasgow, Domino and Krakow for me.

But I'll go for Domino, It's just pure power from beginning to end, that section from roughly 18.00 to 30.00 with my fave bit from 24:00 to 30.00 is fucking amazing.

I think I described it before as like being lowered in to hell, then you've got the whale noises bits, the bit at 40.00 with the great beats, fuck I'm listening now.

Yup I think that may be mine too, from the off you know it's going to kick your arse hard.

• 2 weeks later...

All must wear a t-shirt with "sean pls" printed across it so watmm can detect each other without having to rely upon body odour alone.

or get the letters of "sean pls" tatooed on each of our stomachs for the inevitable shirtless hoedown

beer bellies recommended

I am working on the beer belly, should be majestic by then. My ticket arrived last week, I have far too much time in which to lose it.

• 3 weeks later...

It's announced as an all-nighter and is open from 10pm-6am. At what time would you experienced Londoners expect Autechre aka the headliner to play?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived