IGNORED

Mutagenic Mist

MisterE

wip i've been working on for a while. it's pretty weird i guess. i've just sequenced and recorded all the synths, and done a little mixing/eqing and very little reverb/effects adding. plan on chopping it into bits, loading in the octatrack and remixing it to some degree, maybe try to make it a little less weird and more focused, or make it more weird. not sure yet. anyone has anything to say about it/any ideas, lemme know.

https://soundcloud.com/rad-velocity/mutagenic-mist

oh and after about 3:10 it just goes into several minutes of wankery, which i'll almost surely edit down to maybe half a minute in the final thing

nice track! it's weird but it's ok. makes me think of Cylob in some aspects. I like the mixing, it's not too much in your face, it breathes (which is probably good given the track, would be too much otherwise imo). Funny little melodies here and there, beat is also cool. I'm not sure how my body would deal with an album full of that kind of stuff but as one track I really like it. oh and yeah past the 3:10 mark it probably needs edit lol

Archived