IGNORED

Lackluster - Swansong EP

Hi. Kahvi Collective have released

Lackluster: Swansong Ep

swansong_lrg.jpg

"Since the very start of Kahvi, one artist has been an almost regular fixture releasing frequently throughout the years. Not only on Kahvi but also on many commercial labels, and touring the world with his unique live set.

Lackluster is a familiar name in electronic music circles and we're happy to feature his latest ep entitled Swansong.
There is a selection of older and newer tracks from Lackluster's extensive archive of tracks, minimal and subtle like in shonuff shoreditch to epic and loud in preposterous. Swansong is slightly more of the underground and glitchy side of Kahvi but still refreshing in it's outlook to clear away the cold winter months and welcome in the summer at last! "

http://kahvi.org/releases.php?release_number=354

1 Preposterous 6:04
2 Shonuff Shoreditch 3:12
3 Filchingadayoff 3:49
4 Monomalism 2:27
5 Lifegoeson 6:46
6 Slippery Sensuality 6:14
7 Rowdy 3:15
MP3/OGG. Grab as ya like.
Do let me know what you think. This is my last netlabel release. Last as in last, not last as in latest.

Thanks for releasing this for free!

You're welcome! I'm actually working on compiling a list of all the free netlabel releases I've done over the years, and to measure how many minutes of it is available. As I've released quite a bit through Corewatch,Monotonik,KahviCollective,Digilog,Acroplane and various other netlabels that have vanished over the years.

Thanks for releasing this for free!

Ditto!

Plus thanks for introducing me to a new netlabel

Cool! I hear from various sources that Kahvi Collective is supposed to be pretty good, as netlabels go.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived