IGNORED

Melker destroys David Guetta...

hayhook

Holy shit. This!

http://themelkerproject.com/dear-david-guetta-you-suck/

"I was writing to let you know that you are the worst and represent everything that is wrong with DJ and EDM culture. I recently had the displeasure of reading your interview with Beatport. Riveting stuff, really. I particularly enjoyed the following excerpt:

***Not everything went smoothly behind-the-scenes, though.. Something crazy happened to me on the [first weekend], he says. Im using Rekordbox and Pioneer to play, and before I saved my playlist to my SD card, my computer crashed. So I just had to put all my music in a random order on USB sticks at the last minute, doing it really old school, scrolling to look for the records I wanted to play next.***

There are so many things wrong with you, and with this paragraph, that I felt compelled to write you this heartfelt letter.

First, if you are using Rekordbox, USB sticks and Pioneer to play, there is NOTHING old school about it these are new technologies used by EDM DJs. You wouldnt know old school if DJ Jazzy Jeff slapped you in the face with a dubplate. What you attempted to do is not old school, its actually just DJing. Congrats! Further, a true old school DJ uses these weird things called turntables. You put vinyl records on these turntables. They have needles and everything!"...

click link for the rest.

Amazing

LOLZ

None of that needed to be said, as most electronic and hip hop fans know, and it won't phase Guetta fans because they are in it for the party.

Very true but it's still refreshing that someone puts their head above the parapet and citicizes him. Not that I care either lol.

None of that needed to be said, as most electronic and hip hop fans know, and it won't phase Guetta fans because they are in it for the party.

I think it should be said every day in every possible media... No one is saying that to their faces, like ever. They live in a bubble surrounded by yes people. I find it sad to never have people like Guetta having to argue with people like Jeff MIlls on cable TV to define what is techno music. Can you imagine? No one is ever telling Guetta how pathetic what he is doing really is. :) We live in a strange world.

lol just looked up this Melker person on youtube. He has a channel. Would not recommend going there. Really, the dude seems to specialize in crappy mashups of top 40 hits from the last few decades. Pretty embarrassing.

I don't get it. This melker guy makes mashups, and is super bitter at guetteeeer? I'm just gonna metaphorically quote rubins double facepalm

What was the point of that bitter rant? It's like being upset about One Direction not sounding like Black Sabbath's third album or something. I think most people are aware of how shitty Guetta's music is, although I have to admit those quotes were surpringsingly idiotic so thanks for the link!

irony of a 'mashup artist' writing this. all around lols and sadness

i tried but was unable to be impressed by a guy using serato who has promo pictures 75% as stupid as most EDM artists
SJ6F41431.jpg

Archived