IGNORED

Melker destroys David Guetta...

hayhook

don't see anything wrong with using digital media in your set but it is pretty funny he's complaining about having to pick out each track manually

still the dude is making a lot of people happy and making a lot of money doing it, I just wouldn't be caught dead at one of his shows

can't help coming back to this video where he's so high. he used to get on my nerves a lot but I think he paid that back now, this moment is pure gold. thanks for sharing!

don't see anything wrong with using digital media in your set but it is pretty funny he's complaining about having to pick out each track manually

still the dude is making a lot of people happy and making a lot of money doing it, I just wouldn't be caught dead at one of his shows

this, pretty much

can't help coming back to this video where he's so high. he used to get on my nerves a lot but I think he paid that back now, this moment is pure gold. thanks for sharing!

haha, I dunno, if I were playing to such a huge audience I'd probably look the same

You mean by this watmm thread? Absolutely. In fact he's had what alcoholics call a "moment of clarity", realized the error of his ways and off & joined a junglist commune in subarctic Greenland. Now he passes his days with nothing but the amen break, a cracked beta version of ableton running on a pentium II and 56k dialup.

Hi. I’m The Melker Project. I am a “mashup and remix artist” based in New York City. I take songs you love and turn them into songs you will love even more. Sometimes people call me Johnny Cashin’ Out, Skeetwood Mac, Booty Huxtable, Skeevie Tricks, A$AP Scotty, Holla Peño, Melkradamus, Melka Flocka Flame, Ricky Exit-Row-Zay, Lil’ Yung Melks, 3 Chainz or Scary Underwood. Come to a show and say hi.

Do people really call him Booty Huxtable?

does not sound like this guy should be critiquing anyone

but its hard not to comment on EDM

Archived