IGNORED

UK General Election 2015

Soloman Tump

Guest Aces

So my vote has been made. Voted Green for anyone interested. Closest to my ideals of any of the parties plus there was no point in trying to vote tactically here.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope proportional representation becomes a reality at some point, I'm sick of all this tactical voting nonsense.

I really hope proportional representation becomes a reality at some point, I'm sick of all this tactical voting nonsense.

tactical voting still exists in PR, it's just more complicated.

I vote for electoral reform - proportional representation is the way forward.

The changing of the constituency boundaries a few years back was bullshit.

I live in David Cameron's constituency, so quite honestly anything other than a Tory vote is a complete waste.

Not voted yet - will do it tonight.

Guest chunky

david miliband looks weird, look at his eyebrows and eyes. they are fucked up. not surprised he lost. he was nathaniel's choice.

ed miliband looks like wollace and gromit (cool). the press tried to make ed look bad by putting out a story about him having 5 hot newscaster girlfriends. makes me lol, how is a bloke having had hot girlfriends in the past bad? not surprised all the nurses and primary school teachers voted for him to be leader. they all fancy him lol. 2 million members of the unite union had a chance to vote ed as leader.

dave cameron, he's a fake, i bet his wife is sick of him. he's only doing this prime minister stuff to impress her toff stepdad. she doesn't give two hoots about any of it. she always looks like she cant wait to get back to her secret boyfriend. call me dave destroyed his own party, membership went from two million to less than 100000 in 20 years. thatcher used to win 13~14 million votes. dave won 10 million. even tories hate him.

Guest chunky

does anyone here understand why the coalition was formed in the first place? whats the history behind it? was it a random spur of the moment deal? it was so random, it came out of nowhere.

david miliband looks weird, look at his eyebrows and eyes. they are fucked up. not surprised he lost. he was nathaniel's choice.

ed miliband looks like wollace and gromit (cool). the press tried to make ed look bad by putting out a story about him having 5 hot newscaster girlfriends. makes me lol, how is a bloke having had hot girlfriends in the past bad? not surprised all the nurses and primary school teachers voted for him to be leader. they all fancy him lol. 2 million members of the unite union had a chance to vote ed as leader.

dave cameron, he's a fake, i bet his wife is sick of him. he's only doing this prime minister stuff to impress her toff stepdad. she doesn't give two hoots about any of it. she always looks like she cant wait to get back to her secret boyfriend. call me dave destroyed his own party, membership went from two million to less than 100000 in 20 years. thatcher used to win 13~14 million votes. dave won 10 million. even tories hate him.

See, you know what you're on about. I'm glad we have people like you voting.

None of the parties stood out to me this year, I just wish that leaders would stop caring about their own image so much and instead just try to make the UK a better place to live. You should want to improve the country, not your career. Nigel Far-fetched is a bit of a dickhead with some stupid ideas, but at least he actually seems to beleive in what he says and wants to make things better.

Yeah I hate they way they try to pretend to be into footy and music. When asked the response should always be, "I don't have time for such trivial pursuits, I'm trying to, you know, run the fucking country."

does anyone here understand why the coalition was formed in the first place? whats the history behind it? was it a random spur of the moment deal? it was so random, it came out of nowhere.

Utter desperation to be in the seat of power, to the point that the parties involved (mostly the Lib Dems) were willing to sacrifice the majority of what they stood for? I mean the Lib Dems used to be third choice, now they're behind UKIP and maybe even the Green party...

I suspect this year may be a hung parliament, too much bickering for a coalition to happen peacefully.

Broken Britain.

Cameron would call it: "Britain on the brink"

no cameron would say 'big society' spreading his arms far apart, or pointing at something big while saying it

Archived