IGNORED

UK General Election 2015

Soloman Tump

How can anybody in their right mind vote Tory?

And now the inevitable EU in/out vote is coming because of this, I'll pretty much lose all faith in Britain if an exit is about to happen.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if this was a movie David Cameron would be that goofy out of touch naive hungry-for-attention guy that the people who are really in power would choose to be the smoke screen

miliband is genuine, not owned by anyone.

I debate that claim.

His brother would have made a better leader - pretty sure the Labour donors had a big say in choosing which of the Millipede brothers to use as their puppet.

The Millipede leadership contest was won due to superior union support (NUT member here)

will someone else pls confirm now that THEY'RE EVERYWHERE MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

1428244079-080281d64d0586dc1d05a4be3b1c8

these public school types,,,,,,,c'mon Dave, lambkins is well below the age of consent

two million union votes decided ed as leader

150000 tory member votes for dave

Yet its looking likely Ed is gonna lose his job. They'd best try and find a new leader.....

poor old lib dems...oh well, a conservative government will probably be quite good for my investments and the economy in general. you know what...i might be getting too old for this place...

poor old lib dems...oh well, a conservative government will probably be quite good for my investments and the economy in general. you know what...i might be getting too old for this place...

no idea why people still believe the lie that the conservatives have been good for the economy. they have been terrible for it.

anyway, sad to see english people either dont care or dont know that the tories are systematically removing the rights and benefits of the poverty stricken, infirm, and disabled, and causing rocketing poverty through the working class, but at least scotland bossed it to fuck and ukip got absolutely fucked.

http://www.centreforwelfarereform.org/library/by-date/briefing-on-how-cuts-are-targeted.html

heartbreaking to see more of this misery inflicted on blameless people, by the guilty people. and to see half the electorate ok with it.

358-burden-of-cuts.jpg

Blair/brown association is completely toxic I think. Labour need new blood at the top. Boris is the one to watch, if cameron wasn't lying about only serving 2 terms and Boris gets in as the next leader I think we'll be stuck with the current lot for a while. I wouldn't bet against Boris..

no idea why people still believe the lie that the conservatives have been good for the economy. they have been terrible for it.

same thing in france : sarkozy/hollande same shit

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

why do they hate disabled peeps so much?

Because they're leeches who get to live comfortably at the expense of the country while providing nothing of value in return

Archived