IGNORED

UK General Election 2015

Soloman Tump

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he is, he just became one. if you can't beat 'em, join 'em, hey chunky? hey chunky.

edit: I just thought that shit was hilarious because there are peeps in the conservative 60+ yr old Muslim cohort who routinely spew "this is all the Jews' doing" and it just made me lol irl.

he is, he just became one. if you can't beat 'em, join 'em, hey chunky? hey chunky.

you can't just become a jew by saying 'I'm a jew', there are rules and shit.

Guest chunky

I'm Jewish

Come with me

Judaism is the objectively true religion, I'm convinced

Judaism and truth are the same thing

We can build a charity to help Israel

The number one thing about Judaism, is God exists, followed by the greatness of Moses and the commandmennts (10&613)

Come with me guys

Fucking lol at usagi being called a court jester by the town's buffoon

it didn't feel like an insult though.

Politics sub thread where people infected with the politics bug (who probably also like to go on about the pros and cons of football clubs) can natter on about who's best and worst and who'll win the game, sorry, election.

Avoid politics at all costs, it's a debilitating thing and embodies all the problems it claims to be trying to solve.

Politics sub thread where people infected with the politics bug (who probably also like to go on about the pros and cons of football clubs) can natter on about who's best and worst and who'll win the game, sorry, election.

Avoid politics at all costs, it's a debilitating thing and embodies all the problems it claims to be trying to solve.

Yes, hide your head in the sand and continue to get shafted or have no say in the matter. Don't complain about shit when it hits the fan though, mmmkay?

Also if you lot could stop posting that lovely drawing of British Parliamentarians engaging in their favourite past-times, that would be just swell - it's more than a touch NSFW.

Finally, the court jester has often been used as the conscience of the king, Ran is the perfect example.

Good luck up there.

If the shitstorm ever gets you feeling too shafted and wears down your spirits you're always welcome in my adequately furnished, cosy wee subterranean sand shack for a cup of tea.

No involuntary shafting down here I promise.

I have an ever growing fondness for scots even though I cannot understand them after they've been drinking.

Archived