59435_o.gif

i just had a few thoughts of what could have happened

his wife deleted the account because of the jesicca cortes flirting

soundcloud deleted him cause of all the ginger talk

we didn't say thank you or punch my ball enough

he's on that mojo and needs some milk

what do you guys think?

we didn't say thank you or punch my ball enough

I think that's pretty much it, he wanted to punch everyone's ball, but only Ivan offered his on a plate.

ginger/nigger comment

explain?

Someone said something about him being their favorite ginger and he said "ginger is an anagram of nigger" lol

ginger/nigger comment

explain?

rdj made a incredibly disrespectful comment against black people.

HA! Don't be silly, no he didn't. He simply stated a fact.

yeah, there really isn't anything wrong with stating a fact. Also, the comparison between gingers (irish) and black people has historical significance.

No real reason this should have happened, so it could come back just as unexpectedly, just like he returned from a couple month soundclown hiatus with a crapload of awesome new tunes for us and insightful comments (well other than that last one). He seems to have put a lot of effort into finding and making these tunes available finally, don't think this will be the end of it.

mike why?

What's Mike got to do with it?

got to do with it

No real reason this should have happened, so it could come back just as unexpectedly, just like he returned from a couple month soundclown hiatus with a crapload of awesome new tunes for us and insightful comments (well other than that last one). He seems to have put a lot of effort into finding and making these tunes available finally, don't think this will be the end of it.

I tend to agree but the difference now compared with the previous break in uploads is that Richard's account has been completely deleted, shortly after he just uploaded loads of new tracks and responded to loads of comments.

Guest exper

Did anyone happen to grab the last couple of days worth of soundcloud uploads before they were yanked? I meant to get to them, and well, you know... poof.

Archived