IGNORED

Luke Vibert - Bizarster

Herr Jan

Ninja Tune, your move on getting that new Wagon Christ out.

wagon christ is sacred, must not be rushed

according to Luke, it's been done for the past three years. It's NT's call.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ninja Tune, your move on getting that new Wagon Christ out.

wagon christ is sacred, must not be rushed

according to Luke, it's been done for the past three years. It's NT's call.

I recall him mentioning a new W.C. album over the years, I guess it's just a matter of him having a load of tracks that Ninja Tune has to pick and then find a gap to release. Hope it won't take to long.

In all fairness though, there's enough Vibert released recently (and with this coming up) to keep me satisfied for some time!

Luke is the man. He's released a steady stream of consistently fantastic music ever since his career began and shows no signs of slowing down. Blessed be thy name, Wagon Christ!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Any press?

This radio broadcast is all there is so far. I notice that a lot of labels start actual announcements / promotion closer to the actual release date these days, and since this planned for October (with a fair chance of added delay too) I'd say we still have to wait for a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

i might get headphones for my walks again when i get a new phone, this one will fit right in. keep the pace right up, stop the crusty planet from interupt.

omG phil collins, will delete this track from the playlist when i get it. modey would be happy though, hahar. gets better though once it fades into the hypnomix i spose. still. Was it worth the cool pun. [-;

Archived