IGNORED

Luke Vibert - Bizarster

Herr Jan

LOL, via Planet Mu FB:

7816DEC6-33F5-43CA-B378-57DBAE4751FF_zps

that's either a really big cd or a very small baby. Then again, i'm not up with scaling things with little people in mind, if it was kittens, my brain would have a better grip on the perspective.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, via Planet Mu FB:

that's either a really big cd or a very small baby. Then again, i'm not up with scaling things with little people in mind, if it was kittens, my brain would have a better grip on the perspective.

It's the LP and a giant baby

Guest bitroast

on L Tronic. been loving this so far :):)

(still don't understand the phil collins track tho ... ctrl+f sample archive for "feel" OD).

Guest bitroast

Last track is fierce. Nicely synced with delivery man delivering macc n dgohn 2xLp saaink repress. Here here here we go !

He's got all his aliases on here. Kerrier track, Wagon Christ, Amen,...didn't hear the Plug track.

So good. Such a lush record. I've been so happy since this morning when I downloaded the FLAC files. You're right too.

But remember, as he's said in a few interviews, he just can't make that Plug sound anymore. Just hasn't got that phillin.

good stuff, all over the place style wise, a nice retrospective of sorts of a his various aliases. production is nice and crisp, it's funky and very upbeat.

lol @ phil collins

LOL, via Planet Mu FB:

It's the LP and a giant baby

Yup- the LP, and that's Mike P after mad cosmetic surgery.

lol @ phil collins

Yah, that's pretty funny. I was el oh elling.

Great track selection for a video imo, this is truely the big Big Soup sound :)

Love the video too,some things sync up really well, some not so much, but at least it's not pretentious Amon Tobin visual wankery, just pleasant to watch imo!

Just got the album in the mail too so I'll be sitting down with this properly tomorrow. All I can say so far is the artwork of Bizarster is probably the least appealing for me out of all the Vibert records :)

Archived