IGNORED

Luke Vibert - Bizarster

Herr Jan

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys, Tribal Work is a-fucking-mazing, not sure why it was left off the Planet-Mu/english release. The other tracks are good on Japanese release as well, PM me.

Seriously ? People can buy them here:

http://ototoy.jp/_/default/p/57930

NM, buy them, didn't know they were for sale.

Guys, Tribal Work is a-fucking-mazing, not sure why it was left off the Planet-Mu/english release. The other tracks are good on Japanese release as well, PM me.

Seriously ? People can buy them here:

http://ototoy.jp/_/default/p/57930

It's a shame that they aren't in FLAC :(

I had a bit of a panic when I had finally managed to get the tracks added to the cart and paid for, but couldn't actually figure out how to download the tracks! Luckily, they sent me an email with a download link, which, you guessed it, was in Japanese, however, handily, the link happened to contain the word "download" in it, so that helped. Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...

I think these bonus tracks are some of the best tracks on an already very good album album. When the bassline comes in on We Are So Good, that's some dope ass shit!

^^^ Yeah man. And Disgard is a straight banger. That bass. lol

Overall I think this is my favorite Vibert album (under his own name, no alias that is).

I think these bonus tracks are some of the best tracks on an already very good album album. When the bassline comes in on We Are So Good, that's some dope ass shit!

Definitely, should've just bought the Japanese CD release!

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived