IGNORED

"invocation", bonus tch ep music video

playbynumbers

lol oh noes! they just put the 666 promo on there ... well, in any event, it'll be good to have that in hi-res

I wouldn't count on it being any better than the Flash version off the site - in fact, I would guess that this being an ehhanced CD, it just has the mini-site on it, and it plays the Flash video.

Guest Archrival

lol oh noes! they just put the 666 promo on there ... well, in any event, it'll be good to have that in hi-res

I wouldn't count on it being any better than the Flash version off the site - in fact, I would guess that this being an ehhanced CD, it just has the mini-site on it, and it plays the Flash video.

It even says so on beatrecords that its just a enhanced cd with the invacation trailer on it.

Guest Moebius
It even says so on beatrecords that its just a enhanced cd with the invacation trailer on it.

Where did you see that? I see no mention in the news section nor in the shop @ beatink.com.

LOL - I think it's supposed to be called "Invocation" (like invoking the Devil, or somesuch - Invacation just is too co-incidental to be right.

yeah, i think it's wordplay ... invocation as 666-related, and then in-"vacation" as the road trip theme of TCH

A trailer for a longer film called "Invacation" that might be out soon, perhaps?\
that would wail

fuck.

Guest Moebius

The guy who added the discogs entry made a mistake, it should be "Invocation", and it looks like it's on both Japanese versions:

Thanks for your enquiry re the new Boards of Canada EP -'Trans Canada

Highway' - to answer your question, what is limited about the BRC152LTD

version is the packaging - it will come in a cardboard wallet for the first

3000 copies, after which it will be packaged in a normal jewel case.

The contents are both the same with the japanese version being an enhanced

CD including a bonus video, 'Invocation'.

Guest Archrival

but we can not be 100% sure that the invocation vid is the 1:38 trailer or can we!? maybe they just have the same length :cool:

I have confirmation that Invocation is indeed the Flash video '666' trailer off the WARP Records website. No mention if it is in Flash format though or not.

Guest Archrival

Am I the only one who still think its strange that they call this one a trailer!? a trailer for what??? the TCH EP? I mean if its for the EP then they should call it a promo or something..

Havent heard someone using the word trailer when it comes to just music...or was it a trailer to the Dayvan vid?

I hope its a trailer for a long DVD :) or maybe we should just forget that trailer thing and just call it officially "invocation", maybe it was just a type from the dude who made the microsite, and that it was never supposed to be called trailer just invocation.

Guest Archrival

Where did the "trailer" thing come from in the beginning?? I just peeped www.warprecords.com/666 again and it says nothing about that the video is called a trailer...only "short boc vid" by Melissa Olson.

Guest Moebius

I think people are just using the term trailer in the sense that it's a short promotional piece. There's been no reason thus far to believe that it heralds the impending arrival of a longer film.

Guest Archrival
I think people are just using the term trailer in the sense that it's a short promotional piece. There's been no reason thus far to believe that it heralds the impending arrival of a longer film.

well correct me if im wrong but I think I read in a recent interview that they talked about a EP coming shortly after TCH and they were also talking about a DVD-project and playing live.......I will try to find that interview...or maybe they were just talking about a EP and a video to one of their tracks....have to check it out..

Apart from old interviews where they specifically mention a longer piece/film.

Guest Moebius
Apart from old interviews where they specifically mention a longer piece/film.

Yeah, well, there were a lot of things they said in old interviews. Like the Planet mu album.

Guest BunnyRabbit
I have confirmation that Invocation is indeed the Flash video '666' trailer off the WARP Records website. No mention if it is in Flash format though or not.

Got it.

All the way from Japan and through my door before the Warpmart pre-order :confused: .

It's "Invocation (Bonus Video)".

It's the trailer from the microsite and it's a ~ 42 MB .mpg file. so I think that is better quality than the Flash site version.

There no menus or anything. You have to open it up as file from the CD.

The sleeve looks like it's the same as the usual CD.

Guest BunnyRabbit
would you share that invocation mpeg with your brothers? :)

I'm sure it will appear somewhere eventually :rolleyes:

My PC at home has just been brought back to life so you'll have to be patient.

Archived