IGNORED

Psychologist compares US Democracy to a mass delusion

Guest skibby

obama advisors: "sir, the dolan trump has challenged."

obama: "i will beat him easily with osama news."

*csi miami glasses decend over eyes in deal-with-it manner*

What's the soundtrack though? I picture Skrullex.

Barber's Adagio for Strings

Barber's Adagio for Strings

Oh yeah I love that. Such a classic tune.

Guest chunky

how can there be a black president? doesnt make sense. all of a sudden, a black president.

doesn't make sense.

here in the EU many people like me would love to have a real central (federal or otherwise) government be it for immigration matters, defense and security + inteligence, etc...

you don't know how lucky you are sometimes...

Thankfully there's not enough of you though. The EU is great, don't get me wrong, but it doesn't need any new powers.

it would probably only be news to someone or people who continue to suffer from the mass delusion. For example when the Bin Laden raid happened 75% of the people on this forum thought any skepticism about the Bin Laden raid story was a bat shit conspiracy theory, but now that Seymour Hersh has blown the whole fucking thing out of the water and proved that yes the US government told us a so many lies about it that we don't even know what really happened, not a single person in here will ever think to themselves

'wow that was a weird delusion i was under when i had a knee jerk reaction to skepticism concerning an official government press release, maybe i shouldn't be so quick to join the idiotic herds of people who jump on immediate skepticism as batshit' and thats a tragedy that people will continue to be content living inside of a literal delusion without questioning it (and being ignorant is not an excuse, its almost like they try really hard to hold onto the delusion, without it they would collapse into mental oblivion)

*waits patiently for a delusional watmmer to fuck up the thread*

Seems to me that the real truth is virtually impossible to seek out. The people doing the exposing understandably almost always use anonymous sources, so how am I to know what's real and what's a counter propaganda attack by some other government?

I'm not trying to argue that we shouldn't try our best to find out what's really going on in any situation but I find it very difficult to decide what's what because things often seem so complex and everyone seems to have an agenda.

Archived